BEC Priority Date Tracker

Checking in

I'm still around. Thanks for the valuable service!!

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

Please update my info in the tracker.

HR confirmed that the company's immigration attorney received my 45-days letter. :) The attorney is going to file the response by the second week of July. :(

Karioka said:
Guys, just got it, wish you all the best of luck!
PD: April 30, 2001
FL / EB3 / RIR
45-day letter: Oct 2005
Certification: Jun 16, 2006 (via courtesy letter to employer)

Which backlog center? Which state?

My case details -- RPG 1000
Category -- EB3 (RIR)
PD -- Aug 21, 2002 -- VA
RD -- April 10, 2004 -- PHYL -- Bk Log center
45 Day sent -- April 15, 2005

No status ..... almost 4years

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats justwatching

hey congrats JustWatching!! very glad for you! good luck to you too MDWatch and mvinays! i remember how you were all 3 so helpful when i was stuck at bec. hope to see you soon on the next thread...

to others, don't loose hope. less than a year ago i was stuck at bec too. i finally escaped there just to get right into the priority backlog. now things are starting to look a bit better. keep up the hope!!!

JustWatching said:
MDWatch and mvinays,

My labor certification has been approved!

June 22, 2006.

Thank you for carrying on with the tracker. While my search for a new employer was fruitful it turns out I may just stick around with the old until it is all said and done.

Thank you all for participating.

JW

PS mvinays beat me to my own post!!!! Thanks mvinays!!!

I am still around

I am still around too. I have been told that my 45D letter has been received and replied to in the first week of June. I am sorry I do not have the exact dates.

Please update the tracker with this information.

------------------------------
Originally Posted by rp1975
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

Still here... no news yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp1975
Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

Finally ....got it !!

Guys,

Finally I received the mail from my lawyer saying my LC has been approved after waiting for more than 54 months. Needless to say it had been a hard and frustrating wait for me and my spouse. I am glad that its finally over. At one time I gave up the hope for GC. I feel for the guys who are waiting before me and pray that you get yours sooner.

This forum had been a great support during this wait. We have some very active members and I think their efforts have produced some results. We might not see a direct impact but it is visible.

For me it is another wait in the Visa line as I am in EB3(thanks to my stupid lawyer).

Please send me a private message if you need more information.

Still here...Still Waiting.....

I am still there to and still waiting. No change in status. Information in the tracker is still accurate.

Philly BEC
PD Jan 03
RD Aug 03

Thanks for all the great inputs and information on this tracker and the forum.

Hmm...My wait of ~2years seems nothing... I am glad it is over for you. Good luck.

atyagi73 said:
Guys,

Finally I received the mail from my lawyer saying my LC has been approved after waiting for more than 54 months.