BEC Priority Date Tracker

pl. be reasonable just to post your approvals in this thread.. :eek:
bereasonable said:
After BECs started, people with earlier PDs were so happy and never thought of a fight. Now, some people with PDs of 2001 are still waiting......

In recent months, people with PDs of 2002 were so happy and did not want to fight. Now, many people with PDs of July and August 2002 are still waiting when offically September 2002 cases are seeing approvals......

Lesson learned, anyone?

Selfish selfish selfish.....continue being selfish.....

PBEC CA Sep25 2002 EB2 RIR approval

8th May 2006, 08:36 AM
NewAflatoon
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

LC Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 and 1/2 years finally the day has come. My labor has approved. Recieved letter on 05/04/06

EB2/RIR/CA
PD: Sept25 2002.
RD: Oct 2003
ETA Case# P-04309-33XXX
45 days letter rcvd: Feb22, 2005

Latest Updated Tracker 05/08/06

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC

sparoki added
Chipman updated (Certified)
eastwest updated
MM_67 added
RJ_NJ2002 updated (Certified)
nimraj updated
MDRAJ updated
Caliber updated
Yahd added (Certified)
sunn1000 added
NJPD022003 added
venkatg_gc added
GorH added
NewAflatoon updated (Certified)
manwithnoname added
nyprog-8-27 updated
ravipd2002 added
Sumanthj added
gchelp2002 updated (Certified)
another_fella updated
fairboy added
nanba updated (Certified)
garywarrier updated (Certified)
indywizard added
de2003 added
njgcseeker added
nohope_for_lc updated
NEverGreen updated
max2005 updated
prabp added
NewAflatoon updated (Certified)

DBEC

sonnyr added
venkyvr updated
2manzi updated
UserBS added
ows added
xman_74 updated
CALIHONEB updated
cmishra added

I have removed the 45DL trend tab as in our tracker the BEC have reached %85. Let me know if this is a problem for you and I will put it back.

Thanks a ton!

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

PBEC NY Aug 2002 RIR EB2 approval

#13496 8th May 2006, 11:22 AM

#199 8th May 2006, 11:07 AM
arlong
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

My NY 2002 RIR EB2 approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just heard from attorney that my labor is approved. Wanted to cry ...

My case:
RIR EB2, filed in Aug, 2002
45-day letter replied in Nov, 2005
State: New York
Backlog Elimination Center: Philadelphia
ETA Case Number: P-05130-xxxxx

I know this forum only recently, but it helped me a lot to understand the process. Thanks everyone. I am sure you will receive yours very soon.

I guess, my case slipped this update...here are the details

ETA Case # - T-05216-78XXX
State filed CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Note To Everybody

Please don't take the following personnaly.

How am I suppose to add your info in the tracker if half of the data is not there ? State where you filed and so forth ? I hope you guys realize that maintaining this tracker is extremely time consuming and that is the reason why we ask for your help. So I will not go and look through all your posts to find the missing info.

I would suggest people add their info in their signature like a few of us do. It makes so much easier :D

Again this is not directed to anybody in particular .... just a fact :)

Thanks for helping us maintain the tracker

MDWatch

MDwatch said:
Please don't take the following personnaly.

How am I suppose to add your info in the tracker if half of the data is not there ? State where you filed and so forth ? I hope you guys realize that maintaining this tracker is extremely time consuming and that is the reason why we ask for your help. So I will not go and look through all your posts to find the missing info.

I would suggest people add their info in their signature like a few of us do. It makes so much easier :D

Again this is not directed to anybody in particular .... just a fact :)

Thanks for helping us maintain the tracker

MDWatch
Good point. Please make the life of the people who is maintaining the tracker easy. It is not difficult to create signature and I hope all the people who participate in the forum discussions take this to consideration.

Thanks

NJGCMar03 said:
Good point. Please make the life of the people who is maintaining the tracker easy. It is not difficult to create signature and I hope all the people who participate in the forum discussions take this to consideration.

Thanks

Thanks NJGCMar03 for your support :)

PBEC NY Oct 2001 Approval

SSCPANY
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

Labor Certified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally after a long painful wait my labor application has been certifed. Originally I filed under traditional as EB-2 on 7/28/98, which was converted to RIR on 10/26/2001 keeping old priority date of 7/28/98. The 45d letter was mailed by PBEC on 9/21/05 which was replied on 10/3/2005. Labor certified letter is dated 5/2/06 and was received on 5/8/2006. My case # is P-05122-xxxxx.

I am sure everyone waiting here would also get their certified letter. Best of luck to everyone.

PBEC CA September 2003 RIR approval

9th May 2006, 03:57 PM
SlipperyGC
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

CA/RIR September 2003 approval

A friend of my friend got his labor approved 3 weeks ago. Filed I140 and got the approval last week too.

PBEC Atlanta Oct 2002 approval TR

#209 9th May 2006, 09:15 PM

#13531 9th May 2006, 07:44 PM
in_labor
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2005

October 2002 LC approved

I have good news to share. My labor finally got approved. It was a TR and went to atlanta. However; when I got screenshot it showed RIR. PBEC told my paralegal that because this is region case and recruiting is already done, thats why it was classified as RIR. At least three of my friends (all from FL) who even applied 7-8 months after me in TR, got their labor in 2 to 6 months ago. There is no order and it is mess.

I am happy today and hope that each of you will get this day soon and come out of this mess. I am opening a bottle of wine now, so If you have any questions, please wait till tomorrow.

What happened to MD cases?

What happened to MD cases? All CA, NY and NJ cases are getting approved from PBEC. I don't see any MD cases getting approved. Does any body have any idea which year MD cases are being processes by PBEC.

My info:
My case:
RIR EB2, filed in Apr, 2003
45-day letter replied in Mar, 2006
State: MD
Backlog Elimination Center: Philadelphia
ETA Case Number: P-05151-xxxxx

PBEC CA July 25 2002 EB2 RIR approval

#127 10th May 2006, 12:09 PM
sg101
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

CA July 25 2002 EB2 RIR approval

Got my LC approved on 05/02/06 and came to know yesterday.

sg101
Philly BEC Case # P-04322-0xxxx
Cae type : RIR

I am very thankfull to this forum. It's very helpfull to see what is going on.. I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK. see you in next stage forum.

PBEC CA Sep15 2002 RIR EB2 approval

10th May 2006, 01:01 PM
matrix1
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

LC approved

I just heard from my lawyer's office that my LC was finally approved. My case info:

RIR CA
PD 09-15-2002
RD 09-2002
45days letter received March. 2005
MS+0 yr experience required.
I have MS+2 yrs.

This is a great forum. Thank all of you here for the support. PBEC is finally working now. Everybody will get his/hers soon. Patience will pay off. Good Luck to everybody.

Another CA approval reported- Details not known

10th May 2006, 02:27 PM
nmb
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2003

My friend's LC was approved. These are the info I got.

RIR CA EB3
PD 09-12-2002
Approval date: April 25,2006
Approval letter received May 05,2006

I was not able to get her P-case no.