please add my info in the tracker
PD 2/26/03
EB3 /RIR /MD
P -05146-42xxx
45 day letter received on Dec. 12th, 2005
45 day letter replied on Dec. 12th, 2005

Thank you

New updated tracker - removed outdated records

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
lillyyu - added (Certified)
dzh1234 - updated (Certified)
SEP03NY - added (Certified)
mygc2006 - updated (Certified)
ny2001 - updated (Certified)
ropa - updated (Certified)
nylcvictim - updated
jade66 - updated
chillchill - added
Some_GreenCard - updated

DBEC
venkyvr - added
labornowhere - updated
enqueued - updated (Certified)
madur- updated (Certified)
cincidude - updated (Certified)
chicagodol - updated (Certified)
ajo2004 - updated (Certified)

Correction / Addition

I went through all the "POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORD" and found out a few approvals. The records that are really outdated have been moved to another sheet in order for us to get more accurate data out of our tracker.

Thanks a ton for supporting the tracker

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Add

sparoki

Details to add to tracker list
Here are my details, could you add it to the tracker that you have.

SWA: NY
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 08/19/04
45 DL Received: 03/10/06 Replied: 03/11/06

Thank you for the work you have been doing to gather the information. It is really helpful. Appreciate your work on helping others.

Please add to tracker

Case number D-05178-XXXXX
PD - 03/28/2003
45 day letter received - 04/14/2006 replied 04/18/2006
No Approval yet.
EB2/RIR
Indiana

Great job of keeping the tracker updated. Thanks.

Wrong entry in the tracker

I never received the 45 day letter - wrong entry in the tracker

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

MDwatch said:

PBEC
nylcvictim - updated
jade66 - updated
chillchill - added
Some_GreenCard - updated

DBEC
venkyvr - added
labornowhere - updated

Correction / Addition

I went through all the "POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORD" and found out a few approvals. The records that are really outdated have been moved to another sheet in order for us to get more accurate data out of our tracker.

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

Hi MDWATCH & Vinays

This is outstanding work.This Tracker Graph should be sent to all Senators and DOL officilas . Then theyu will see the Picture.

Delicateone said:
I never received the 45 day letter - wrong entry in the tracker

I will correct the entry in the tracker. I would also suggest that you correct your ETA# in your signature. If you have not received the 45DL then it should start with a "T". If you got your number from a screenshot then I suggest you contact your attorney to check with DBEC if they have sent the 45DL.

MDWatch

saknia said:
Hi MDWATCH & Vinays

This is outstanding work.This Tracker Graph should be sent to all Senators and DOL officilas . Then theyu will see the Picture.

Thanks Saknia, I gladly accept the compliment. But I would like to stress that this work is not just mine or mvinays. We have to thank profusely JW for creating this tracker and providing the foundation for us to build on. And others for their suggestions and help (nviren).

We also have to thank you and txtramdream for posting in this thread. Most people just don't bother posting their update, therefore forcing us to do a huge amount of digging in threads, profiles and user DB in order to maintain it up to date.

But in the end, the work is worth it :)

I haven't received the love letter.

MD watch:

There is an error in my record, I haven't received the 45 day letter, however, I did get the case # starting with D from the screen shots I requested, twice. I think a case# starting with D doesn;t necessarily mean a 45 days letter has issued.

Thank you very much for the effort in keeping the tracker.

MDwatch said:

PBEC
nylcvictim - updated
jade66 - updated
chillchill - added
Some_GreenCard - updated

DBEC
venkyvr - added
labornowhere - updated

Correction / Addition

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

PBEC CA Sep 23 2002 EB2 RIR approval

#190 3rd May 2006, 11:49 PM
Chipman
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2004

Finally my labor is approved, I received approved letter to my home address
Here is detail information about my case

Priority Date : Sep 23, 2002
State : CA
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : March 15, 2005
45 Day letter replied : March 16, 2005
My case number P-4320-00XXX
labor approved : April27, 2006

This forum is vey useful and saknia pattern to predict is 95% accurate. I hope everybody gets through this mess.

45 Day Letter

Finally received the 45 day Letter yesterday on 05/03/2006.

Please update the tracker.

Thanks
EastWest

PBEC NY June 2002 - 3 Approvals ( Names not known)

#13387 4th May 2006, 09:08 AM
ahalem
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2003

3 cases got approved on my company, one of them with PD of June 2002 and 45 days letter of Nov 2005 , all cases filed from NY.

45 days letter not received for case starting with P-

MDwatch said:
I will correct the entry in the tracker. I would also suggest that you correct your ETA# in your signature. If you have not received the 45DL then it should start with a "T". If you got your number from a screenshot then I suggest you contact your attorney to check with DBEC if they have sent the 45DL.

MDWatch

HI
I have been reading through this forum for quiet sometime.

I didn't receive 45 days letter for ETA # p-05145-xxxxx. I saw this ETA number in PBEC screen shot which was received 8-9 months back.

PD : 01/19/2005
Case number : P-05145-xxxxx
EB3/RIR

Nj 09/2002 Labor Approved

Hi guys, my labor finally got approved.Here are my details.PBEC has sent a mail to my old address.I will update once I get that mail .

Phily is late but doing a wonderfull job of late in approving cases in FIFO.I feel sorry for the people who filed before me and are still waiting.I am sure they all will get any day.

State : NJ
Regional : Never made
PD : 09/20/2002
Position : Programmer/Business analyst
45 day letter : 09/2005
RIR, EB2
Case # : T-05131-0*****
Degree : Master's in Engineering

I filed last month for my 9th year H1B extension. I laid off from my previous company just 2 months before my previous labor got approved.Selfish desi did not allow me to use that labor. The substituion rule made him use for others by paying him lower salary.

Even though it took 3 years and 8 months for this labor, it is a 9 year journey for me.

I am thankfull to all the members specially the ones (I may miss the names and hence I am not naming) who contributed so much to this forum to keep my hopes alive.See you guys soon in 140 forum but I will be back here in a day or two.

I had given as much of information as possible .If anybody need anymore info from me , you are welcome to post here and I will reply ASAP.Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator: