BEC Priority Date Tracker

I am still alive but need help

I am alive but thinking of going PERM with EB2.
What do u guru's think, are there any chances of EB2 retrogression in year 2006 for rest of the world. I need to do it as my daughter would turn 21 in june 2007 :eek: I need your advice badly. Pls help!
rp1975 said:
NOTE: IGNORE THIS, IF YOU HAVE REPLIED TO A SIMILAR POST FROM DEC 15th 2005.

Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 45 days (starting Dec 15th 2005). I will post this same message again in regular intervals, so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

I have no updates. I am still waiting for the damn 45-day letter..... :mad:
God knows when will I get my LC

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

HA-1 said:
Please - someone who know - provide the last updated tracker address.
Thanks. :)
Go to page # 151
file name :BECTracker122205.zip
posted by: JustWatching.

All the best.

Updated Tracker

Hi all, while JustWatching is away, I have maintained the tracker. Here is the updated version. I have also looked up some people in the member list (mainly with 2001 PD) and found a few that were certified.

We have now 1269 cases in the tracker (minus the outdated record).

# of Cases in Tracker
Philly BPC 637
Dallas BPC 614
Unknown 18
Total 1269

# of Cases Received 45-day letter
Philly BPC 416 ---> 65.7%
Dallas BPC 430 ---> 70.0%
Unknown 8 ---> 44.4%
Total 854 ---> 67.5%

# of Cases Approved
Philly BPC 88 ---> 13.8%
Dallas BPC 271 ---> 44.1%
Unknown 3 ---> 16.7%
Total 345 ---> 27.2%

Please add to tracker

Guys,

Please add my info to the tracker

PD 8/2002 RIR TX EB2
45 day letter received 2/2004

Thanks.

knacath said:
Guys,

Please add my info to the tracker

PD 8/2002 RIR TX EB2
45 day letter received 2/2004

Thanks.

Can you provide more info: Made it to regional ? RD if yes ? maybe exact day of application ? Thanks

MDwatch said:
Hi all, while JustWatching is away, I have maintained the tracker. Here is the updated version. I have also looked up some people in the member list (mainly with 2001 PD) and found a few that were certified.

We have now 1269 cases in the tracker (minus the outdated record).

# of Cases in Tracker
Philly BPC 637
Dallas BPC 614
Unknown 18
Total 1269

# of Cases Received 45-day letter
Philly BPC 416 ---> 65.7%
Dallas BPC 430 ---> 70.0%
Unknown 8 ---> 44.4%
Total 854 ---> 67.5%

# of Cases Approved
Philly BPC 88 ---> 13.8%
Dallas BPC 271 ---> 44.1%
Unknown 3 ---> 16.7%
Total 345 ---> 27.2%

MDwatch,

Thanks for the update. However, I noticed that the following tabs (reports) in the spreadsheet do not reflect the Philly BEC approvals of June & July 2002.

RIR PD by Month
Regular PD by Month
ALL PD by Month

Is something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
mvinays said:
MDwatch,

Thanks for the update. However, I noticed that the following tabs (reports) in the spreadsheet do not reflect the Philly BEC approvals of June & July 2002.

RIR PD by Month
Regular PD by Month
ALL PD by Month

Is something wrong?

Yes I don't understand why it is not updating correctly. I believe JW can fix this when he comes back. In the mean time I am simply doing data entry ... sounds familiar ??? I have software problems
:p

lacrossegc said:
Update : lacrossegc :
Please update my Transferred from field to "Wisconsin SWA"

Thanks for the update lacrossegc !!! Your row is not highlighted yellow anymore :)