BEC NOF cases

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank everybody those who shares their valuable informations, pains and advises to get out from NOF problems.

PD: 03/2005
RIR

I am new to this forum, becuase I got NOF(intent to deny the application) yesterday and saying that Bona fide job-alien lives with employer.

Becuase I am staying in the same place where I am working right now.

So they asked for
1.company documents like shareholders, investors details and description of their realtionships to each other and to the alien applicant.

2. Company's Fed Income tax returns for past 3 years

3. Copy of the Articles of Incorporation of my company

4. Financial History of the company including all the investors and shareholders

5. Name of the corporate official with primary responsibility for interviewing and hiring applicants for positions within the organization

I am preparing all the documents what they asked

July 13th is my deadline.

Still I have one more year for my 6th year H1B. Also my current H1b expires Nov 2007 waiting for renewal.

If anybody face the same situation please kindly share with me.

Appreciate everybodys comments on this issue.

Now I realise everyones fealings those who got NOF and waiting to see "CERTIFIED".

I wish and pray for everyone to get "CERTIFIED" soon. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
My LC came about 2 months after rebuttal.. but sometimes it comes sooner.. good luck!
Thanks Sahil !! I am assuming you received your certified LC and thats how you figured out that website has not been updated. If so, how long did it take to receive your LC after the rebuttal ?

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

how to call??

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

My case stuck in DBEC. NOF response was sent like 4 months before but there is no response at all. It still shows IN PROCESS. My case is EB3 RIR with PD JAN 2004.

Can you please tell me how to call and talk to the case manager or anyone who can give an idea about my case?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

I was lucky enough to get hold of a nice person.......I don't have a magic number to call. I have called PBEC several times and each time I was told to check the status on the website......

Certified

Hi Folks,
Its my turn to share the good news. After 4 years plus of all roller coaster that it took (in-process>NOF>Denied>In-process>Certied). I think I will keep a copy of the certification next to my 4 years Engineering degree (that was easy as compared to the BEC hell)

The case was Denied in January and nothing happened since then till yesterday. I am in my 9th year of H1B and case Denial made me curious to the top.

I kept following up with my ever busy HR, super-pricey attorney, but nothing concrete happened. I took a few second opinion on the case from other top lawyers, asked for help from Senator, Congrssment and it seems to be that the proper follow up with the DOL would solve the Denied status.

Guys who are in similar status, please keep following up with all the patience. It will make the difference.

I wish all of you get certified soon. This forum is great and helps keep our spirits going. Thank you all.

Regarding denial of my RIR - need advice

Folks,

I need some of your knowlege regarding my case. Mine is EB2 August 2002 NJ case. Last december I received NOF and it had 2 points.

1. Rejection of US workers.
2. Minimum job requirements.

We rebutted for the NOF in december itself. Last week we received a letter from backlog center saying that the request for RIR is denied and the case is moved to tradtional queue. Does anyone has any insight regarding this?

What I heard from my friends is the DOL will advertise and our company has to take interviews (if any resumes received). I dont have much knowlege on this. Can you provide me more info or give me any link to read about this RIR to TR process?

I am on 7th year H1 and it is valid till this December 2007.

Suggest me what all my options now and how long this one will take to resolve?

Regards,
GC_Wait2002

Replied on July 5,2007

My lawyer send all the documents and with a request for change of address on July 5th 2007. Waiting for reply.

Finally...certifieddddddddd!

MSP and others,

Thank you so much for the updates, i used to look forward to this every week, finally certified.

PD : Feb 2003 - Received NOF in SEPT 2006- replied in Nov 2006..certified when I checked. Hard copy not yet received.

Goodluck all!!

did you contact them ?

here4GC

congratulations!!!

did you contact them or do anything in last few days ?
have they contacted you ?
or you lucked out :)

im a nof sufferer from 2003 too........

RIR EB3 2003
NOF received and replied in March 07
IN PROCESS

yes...:)

i did contact them...actually spoke to my employer to contact them, they were not ready, so spoke to a guy in HR who is a friend and put him on a conference call. Although I did the talking, told the person :
" We are calling about the person's labor case number DXXXXXX-XXX and we replied back to nof..etc etc..with dates.." the guy is nearing his 6'th year and does not know what to do, we may lose him if we don't hear something soon...so the person on the other line asked for fax number and contact phone number, gave her an efax number and the ph number of the company (my friend in hr) - they did not send anything..and for about 3 weeks..did not hear anything..then randomly checked and saw the magic word "CERTIFIED"..dude...try it..but with caution...you have to ensure your voice modulation does not reflect your status..etc...or have a friend call if need be..and use unknown number...(block outgoing)...i wish you to be certified soon...actually I hope everybody at bec gets certified soon...

Goodluck

cCertified today in online

Thanks to everyone and to god!

My case has been "CERTIFIED" online today.

EB3-RIR
PD-05214-xxxxx
PD March 25,2005

NOF received : June 21,2007
Replied : July 5,2007
Certified : July 26,2007

Waiting for hard copy to extend H1 which is going to be expire Nov-2007(6th year)

Good Luck to everyone to...............

CERTIFIED finally

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Category: EB3-TR
PD: 12/2004
RIR conversion filed: 03/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
NOF Received :04/21/2007
NOF Replied: 04/25/2007
Case Number: D-05210-*****
Online Case Details: TR -- CERTIFED (07/26/2007)
Hard copy received: Not yet..

NOF After 4 Years..

I was hopeful that i would catch the August Bus untill today.

My case # shows up as "IN PROCESS", But tried calling PBEC to check the status. I was told a NOF was issued on my case on July 21st.
Still waiting on the NOF Notice. How long does NOF notices usually take via mail?

Can anyone share their experience as to "How many days it took for a NOF notice to the lawyer / employer once it is issued?" I mean the Issue Dt and the Recd Date?

Can anyone share their experience as to "How many days it took for a NOF notice to the lawyer / employer once it is issued?" I mean the Issue Dt and the Recd Date?

Hi Clueless2001,
I think an NOF notice takes about a week-10 days to arrive once it is issued. The lawyer will receive a complete copy with all the attachments, while you will also get a copy minus the attachments. You should respond to the NOF within 30 days or sooner. Depending on the findings by DOL, your case may be approved within 3 weeks or later if the case is more complicated.

Hope this helps.

Chitchat

Urgent - Suggestion!?

I was just told by employer that he recieved the NOF - Its about my RIR, The letter says that BEC cannot consider my application as RIR.

Still waiting for the lawyer to confirm that they recieved the actual NOF(I think what my employer has recieved is just a notice and all the supplemental Info would be sent to my lawyer).

To the best of my knowledge my RIR was documented in a right manner with 0 resumes recieved.

Does anyone have a similar experience - If so, what should i expect and what should i be ready for?

Thanks!!

I call the PBEC operator and finally found that there was a NOF on my case in June. But neither my attorney nor me get any letter from PBEC.

My attorney has left serveral voice mail to the analyzer and did not get
anything back.

So we even do not know that the NOF is.

Please advice me what can I do. Thank you very very much!!!

EB2 RIR 10/2002 NJ

Hi Clueless2001,
I think an NOF notice takes about a week-10 days to arrive once it is issued. The lawyer will receive a complete copy with all the attachments, while you will also get a copy minus the attachments. You should respond to the NOF within 30 days or sooner. Depending on the findings by DOL, your case may be approved within 3 weeks or later if the case is more complicated.

Hope this helps.

Chitchat

dont just sit and wait but do some thing. I did and i got what i wanted

I will recoment to all whose case is still pending

please do some thing
write a letter to seceretary of labor
write a letter to your congressman
and you will see a result withing a weeks

my case was 7 year old
after writing letters to these people it was approved quickly

again thanks to this forum and to all who give me advise
and special thanks to labordrags .

i hope every one will get approved and hard copy will arrived before aug 17

my case approved on 5th online and letter received on 6th by mail.

date on final determination letter is aug 1
post date is aug 2
received in my office aug 6

so guys yes it is very possible that you can get hard copy before aug 17
if you write letter to those which i recoment above

Pd p- 0720-xxxx