Baltimore N-400 Timeline

Congratulations Marylander99 ! It's interesting that we both have the same PD and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow (at Philly). I hope it goes smoothly. I may have a bit of a wait (compared to you) for the oath though but I am happy enough to get to this stage without being stuck in name check for too long.

-KM

Congrats N400Applier and Marylander99!! Thanks for posting all the detail and
experience of interview process.

N400Applier, Thanks for helping all the members by answering the questions
in various previous posts. I am in the process of collecting the document
and please answer the following question.

I went to the state taxation department and requested state tax transcripts.

Did you visited State Taxation department of Maryland online and
requested state tax transcripts? Appreciate, if you can post the link for
Maryland state taxation department. I did some Google search and
couldn't find the exact link.
I went personally to the the State tax records.

It is free and if you request they will certify it. I will recommend certification.

You have to go personally and take your Drivers License as evidence. It takes about 20 - 30 minutes for then to print it out and certify it. I got the last 7 years tax records.

From the various posts I have read it, State tax records are not needed. However, I did get them and if you want to get them so that you have all documentation you can do so.

The web address is: http://individuals.marylandtaxes.com/taxhelp/localoffices.asp

I went to the Towson office since it was the closest.

I was not asked for any tax records during my interview.

Moving to the next Chapter in "life of Immigrant"

Congratulations Marylander99 ! It's interesting that we both have the same PD and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow (at Philly). I hope it goes smoothly. I may have a bit of a wait (compared to you) for the oath though but I am happy enough to get to this stage without being stuck in name check for too long.

-KM

Congratulations Kagemusha...How was the interview?
I will be going for my Oath today.

Now I will be hanging on more on next discussion board...Life after US Citizenship and OCI.
See you there soon...

Congratulations Kagemusha...How was the interview?
I will be going for my Oath today.

Now I will be hanging on more on next discussion board...Life after US Citizenship and OCI.
See you there soon...

Thanks Marylander99 ! The interview was a breeze. Now I just have to wait to see if I can make it to the June 14 oath ceremony (not as lucky as some of you guys with same day or next day oaths) :D

Yeah I am already starting to plan for the OCI. I don't have a lot of time to waste after my oath because I am planning to get married in India this year and start a whole new process for my future spouse (I-130, I-129F, K-3, the whole nine yards). I am also planning to file I-130s for my parents and so I will be hanging around on these forums for a while.

-KM

ILs this week from Baltimore Office?

Does any one in this forum receive IL from Baltimore Office this week?

It has been four weeks since the last spur of receiving ILs.

Awaiting Interview Letter

Yes, no ILs...I am waiting for mine...hoping to get it coming week! :(

N-400 Balitmore filing

RD: 1/8/07
PD: 1/8/07
Finger Print notice rcvd: 1/22/07
FD: 1/30/07
IL: ???
ID: ???

Got our letters for interview. What documents do i need to take along for interview?

WIFE
N-400 sent to VSC 09/21/06
PD 10/10/06
FP 10/26/06
ID 03/22/07

ME
N-400 sent to VSC 09/21/06
PD 10/10/06
FP 10/26/06
ID 04/24/07

Did you get through the interview ? Does anybody know if MANTECH got thru successfully ? His case is similar to mine with lot of absence from the country. Just curious to know ...

Got Interview Letter!

N-400 Balitmore filing

RD: 1/8/07
PD: 1/8/07
Finger Print notice rcvd: 1/22/07
FD: 1/30/07
IL notice date: 5/18/07
IL Rcvd: 5/24/07
ID: 7/25/07 2PM (wednesday)

Did you get through the interview ? Does anybody know if MANTECH got thru successfully ? His case is similar to mine with lot of absence from the country. Just curious to know ...

HE MUST HAVE GOT THROUGH. That's why he is not on this forum.

just wait, long waiting

for IL to come. But it is still to early to say that my application is stuck in NAME CHECK.

nws

Baltimore Office
PD 12/28
FP 01/19
IL ??/??
ID ??/??

for IL to come. But it is still to early to say that my application is stuck in NAME CHECK.

nws

Baltimore Office
PD 12/28
FP 01/19
IL ??/??
ID ??/??
Usually, in Baltimore, it takes 3-6 months after FP to get IL.

In your case you got your FP done on 01/19. So wait until July, 2007.
Contact FBI and Customer Service Number and do an InfoPass to find out more about your case.

Got a call from Senator and congressman's office

Good News!!! I am scheduled for a naturalization ceremony on june 22nd. They said I will get a letter soon.

InfoPass

I am planning to do a InfoPass in July since the receipt letter of my N-400 says I should hear something from USCIS within 6 months.

nws

Usually, in Baltimore, it takes 3-6 months after FP to get IL.

In your case you got your FP done on 01/19. So wait until July, 2007.
Contact FBI and Customer Service Number and do an InfoPass to find out more about your case.

nws,

Just hang in there, wait until this month end. If you don't receive your interview letter than schedule an infopass appointment.

Cheers