Baltimore local transfer list

Hope to see few IDs today....

Seeing last week's trend, if Baltimore continues to issue IDs, we should see some today-tomorrow (Thurs-Fri).

Take it with you...

Take Affidavit of support with you, just in case. It does not hurt to keep extra documents.
BTW, would you please post your details?? -- TD/ID?when did you receive the Interview notice??

Thanks.

scared current status from INS online status check system

Hi, Guys:

I has been a silent visitor of this board for a long time and get many useful information here.

Today, when I checked my status from following URL
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp
it showed following:
Current Status: Relocated From SC or Local Office Office for Standard Interview - location error

The words "location error" make me scared. Not sure if it is because my case has been transferred to local (and thus could not be find in VSC?) or something is wrong during transfer.
And also not sure if this the reason I have not received ID notice.

Anyone has similar experience? For guys either already received ID notice or still waiting for ID notice, could you post what is shown in that URL?

Thanks.

HopePlusPlus

RD: 10/24/2001
FP: May/2002
TD: 08/08/2002
Waiting for ID

No ID Yet

Hi Guys..

My RD on the transfer notice is Nov 16 2001

Case transferred on 08/08/02

No ID yet..

I heard something else aslo, it seems by bro's friends case got transferred to some local office and he got the approval letter from there. No Interview.

I do not know what is happening ???

Knathus

GOOD NEWS...

My spouse just went to Baltimore and they said that we can expect our interview in the last week of October and that we should receive the Interview letter in a week. Our TD is 08/09. He declined to give any details about my case though, as I was not present in person.

Hopeplusplus,
Thanks for sharing your Info.I also checked my status online and I got the same location error. Don't worry it is should be OK.

Thanks Kanthus,...

Thanks Kanthus, and let's hope to see few IDs tomorrow....
Thanks asj for the info....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawapani,

Thank you for your info! One question: is this a typo - should your ID be 08/09?

Congrats on your ID!

Hawapani,

Sorry I have another question as well. If you don't mind, could you please say on which date you received your interview notice and on which date was it issued by Baltimore?

Thank you!

Silent visitors,

Please register and update even if you haven't received your ID yet. It would be extremely helpful to know how many people are waiting.

It's not fun at all when there are only 4-5 people updating.

Thank you.

Guys need help

I dont have a lawyer, My company HR people applied my 485. Now i do have interview in baltimore office. I already posted my dates.
Do i need to take any certified documents from outside lawyers.
I read some where saying that if you dont have a lawyer you need to take certified doc's. Is that true.
I am vey tense now. My employer giving his financial and employment and all other docs.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

FP Redo Notice

we received FR Redo Notice today.

we went to Glenmont INS Office Immediately. The office there said we don't need to redo the FP. She checked her system.It says both mine & my spouse FPs are good & was done on May 11th.

She said she is going to send a letter explaining this. She said the clerical staff might hav punched the number wrong & the FP Results didn't show up. She is getting letters like this everyweek.

Pendit, i think u also had the same experience. Did u check with your lawyer? what did he say?

I am so confused. Do i need to go to baltimore & do the FP again? i don't know.

Gurus I need u'r expert advice on this.

thanks
mdtransfer0808