Baltimore local transfer list

ID and TD?

whats a ID or TD? I am from Pittsburgh so I guess my case won't be transferred to Baltimore correct? My RD is 02/22/2001

I don't think people from PA will be transferred to Baltimore. ID=interview date, TD=transfer date.

Should the following be added to the list?

logik TD-08/05/02 ID-09/18/02 (not stamped)
Ananda1 ID-09/17 (not stamped) TD-unknown
glen20 ID-09/19 (not stamped) TD-unknown

Please respond!!

Apart from myself and WNQQNW, anbody out there without an interview date who go their case transfered to Baltimore on Aug 7th or 8th.
thanks

Maancert0921,

I wish I knew why the people did not get stamped. But I don't. These guys are posting their interview experiences in other threads, and this is where I got the info from.

Here is another addition for the Baltimore list:

EDSR
ND: 12/19/01
TD: 08/05/02
ID: 09/19/02

Thank you!

Attorny at Interview

Hi All.

Our Attorny is offering his attendence at interview. Do you think guys that this is a good idea? I wonder what IIO would think, would they dislike it, or would they be used to something like that.

Cheers
joseph

This is normal

Attorney's presence in the interview is normal.

We did not go with our attorney, and we were asked to sign a form stating that we will be taking the interview in the absence of our attorney.

So absence of attorney is the uncommon situation.

Our ID - sept 17 2002 (approved)

To maancert0921

Hi maancert0921,

How much your attorny will charge you if he go with you?
If not too much, I believe it will better to go with attorny.

phone number

Guys,

do you by any chance know the phone number of INS BALTIMORE where you can call and check the interview schedule
thanks

They don't have a number you can call to check whether the interview has been assigned or not. The best way to check is to go to Baltimore in person.