Baltimore local transfer list

I hope so, too...

Because when they close for the 1st part of October, they might not be issuing IDs. This is just a guess.

Could somebody visit Baltimore??

Could somebody visit Baltimore and check on this PLEASE??
When I went 2 weeks back, they correctly informed that, they will not conduct interviews in first half of OCT.
If somebody could visit now, we will know, whether they are going to issue/issuing ID since Sept 23, and also if they will continue to issues ID during the first half of OCT.

This is a good idea. Whoever goes to Baltimore next, please try to find out whether any IDs will be issued from Sept. 23rd through mid October.

info...

If we look at previously issued IDs...most of them came in the Thurs, Fri, Sat.
Therefore , if we don't see IDs from tomorrow (09/26)...there is certainly something wrong (freeze till OCT 8th or whatever..)at Baltimore.:mad: :mad: :mad:

VSC Audit

My guess

"VSC expects that the audit will continue through October 8th, but may be completed sooner. Noting the exceptions above, VSC will not be able to update the CLAIMS system with a final adjudicative action during this time, so approval and denial notices will not be issued throughout the audit. VSC will continue to issue RFE's as this does not constitute a final action."

Since VSC will continue to issue RFE's, I think Baltimore will continue to issue ID. Because this also doesnot constitute final action.

Good point mdtransfer0808

Thanks mdtransfer0808, that means we should see some ID this week...Let's hope for it.

Someone please add to the list...

Name: md1024

TD: 08/08/02
ID: 10/24/02
Transfer interview notice date:09/17/02
RD: 10/01/2001
Priority Date: 09/03/1999

(The info comes from a different thread about medicals).

Nope, I don't, wnqqnw. Md1024 hasn't specified this. I am very curious myself, as I'm sure you understand.

Guys,

Could someone update libai's record in the list - his case will be transferred from Baltimore to Philly.

Thanks!

hasn't anyone been transferred since aug end

Does this mean that we would have to wait for ages to see approval :mad:
I haven't seen any transferees since mid aug-sep.