BALTIMORE Interview on July 12

gmc01

Registered Users (C)
Hi! My case was transferred to Baltimore last
Apr 27, 2001. My details are PD 11/98 ND 10/11/00
FP 12/26/00 EB3 and country OTHERS.

I would just like to inform you that me
and my wife received our interview notice
from Baltimore yesterday (Sat) for July 12.
Together with the notice, they also sent a
list of documents that we need to bring with
us.

I\'ll keep everyone posted. \'Hope everything
will REALLY go well!

GMC

No Title

gmc01, Good luck.Can you please post list of documents needed for
interview.

-Mine was transfered on 06/04/01 to Baltimore.
-I think all the cases transfered to Baltimore-ins have to go through the interview . What do you think about it.
-In new york city, there is no interview for transfer cases.

Regards,
NickI485

No Title

gmc01, could you please post what your I-140 approval notice read? I have noticed that there are some applicants whose notice reads something like, "Your papers have been sent to State Department\'s National Visa Center....." And sometimes it is creating some problems.

Thanks for your reply.

No Title

Hi Nandit, You also, please post your I 140, approval wording so that it can be compared with GMCo1.
Thanks.

No Title

Hi GMC, wish you best of luck. My case also trnasferred on the same date 04/27 to Baltimore. I didnot receive any letter from Baltimore. Thinking of going to INS office and Inquire. Did you do that recently? My PD is 07/99 EB2. 485 RD08/20 ND 09/22.
Wish you good luck any way. any one else got interview who
s case got transferred on 04/27 pleae post.
Thanks.

No Title

Guys, I don\'t think this is a real one.Whther or not this is true, it does not provide any prediction for cases filed in Sept and OCT.

No Title

I think gmc and gmc01 are the same. There were earlier postings also by this id with transfer date as 04/27. So I think it is true only. Please do confirm gmc(01). I am waiting for mine too as my case was also trnasfered on the same date with 485ND as 09/22 which is ahead of gmc. Even today\'s mail does not contain any letter from Baltimore INS. I am thinking it is a better Idea to go and Inquire.

No Title

Hi, my case got transferred during the same time period and I have not received anything either. By the way, what does the "PD is 07/99 EB2. 485 RD08/20 ND 09/22" mean in your posting. I am kinda new. Please inform.

No Title

HI, Can someone please tell me what the "PD 11/98 ND 10/11/00
FP 12/26/00 EB3 and country OTHERS" means. I see a lot of people use these abbreviations, but I have no idea what they mean. Can someone please inform. Thanks in advance..

No Title

hi newtothis,
   PD - priority date Catgeory EB-2
RD - Receipt Date(485)
ND - Notice date(485)
TD- Transfer Date to local office
so, newtothis, what is your TD and ND etc...
Just now I went to Baltimore INS to inquire about my case. No news. Just mentioned that my case is received on 05/15 th and with in 90 days from that date I should receive my Interview notice. Otherwise they said Ican go again to inquire about.
I do not know how gmc got the interview eventhough both of our cases transfered on the same date and my ND is ahead of gmc\'s.
Will have to wait and see.

No Title

Exactly, the Baltimore office had received my case on the same day as yours. Is it really 90 days...man...Everyone is talking about July 00 cases, is that the Notice Date ? I guess we will have to sit tight and wait. I thought the Baltimore office was quick to process this type of thing. 90 days is toooo long...Good Luck..

No Title

I think that this message board is very informative. I have learnt more about the INS procedures etc., than through everyone else combined. Keep it up !!

No Title

Karri, I also got same info. from Baltimore-IO.

I think gmc01 td is 04/27/01.
My case was transfered on 06/04/01 .

NickI484

No Title

I am wondering if there is anyone who lives in Maryland and whose case got approved directly from VSC (case not transferred to Baltimore)

My case also transferred to Baltimore on 6/4.

No Title

Yes, There was one of my friend in baltimore . His case was approved
directly from VSC in end of Jan\'2001.

What are your details ...

Thanks,
NickI485