Baltimore AoS filers - timelines...?

KittenKat,

I applied in Baltimore DO on 04/23/2009 based on Family for GC. Also i see another person in April 2009 thread who applied in Baltimore,MD. Please let me know your timelines.

App Sent 04/23/2009.
App Received 04/26/2009

Waiting..

Thanks

hello,

I successfully did my AOS in baltimore- i started last year and finished this year though my GC had an approval date of August- the day of the interview- see my timeline- good luck!

Oh, sorry I forgot to put mine... :rolleyes:

AOS received Dec 24, 2008
Biometrics done Jan 20, 2009
EAD - beginning of April
Nothing since that.... And no updates on status in system either. :(

Hopeful, why did it take so long to approve? Name check? At least your got an interview rather fast.

In any case congrats on finishing your process! :eek: It's just SO frustrating....

Thanks BMORE Hopeful for sharing your info. What is the backgroud for your GC(is it US Citizen Family based?) I see quite long wait after your interview is done, Is it time taken to get physical card? and what is RFE for if you don't mind.

Thanks

I know Baltimore is one of the most lengthy offices to schedule interview. Like 6 months at least. :(

Hi KittenKat! How are ya! Could you let us know your timeline. Yeah Baltimore is slow. With respect to 485 processing date, it moved to 3rd slowest at the end of March from 8th slowest at the end of Feb. It got worse:mad:. Processing date moved only 18 days (8th slowest in number of days moved)

amneni, I posted it above. But I'm happy to repeat :) :

CIS received package on Dec 24, 2008
Fingerprints Jan 20, 2009
EAD April 8, 2009
Now waiting... Lol!

I don't know how to put dates in signature. :(

Processing date moved only 18 days (8th slowest in number of days moved)

Don't look at these dates! :) I'm not even sure where they are coming from. Bunch of people on forum got interview dates even though in their offices it says like July, 2008. So... I'm sure Baltimore probably serving Fall, 2008 now.

I am still waiting.. nothing since October '08. The first steps happened pretty quickly, but nothing after receiving the AP and EAD.

That's indeed pretty long. May be background check? Have you tried to schedule INFOPASS to find out what's going on with the app? Although it may not help. I went to INFOPASS for my EAD last month, and clerk said 485 was still in NBC...

Well I called, and they said per the processing times my case is still in the processing period. Even though we all know those times dont mean anything. So I will wait till June 16th, when they update the processing times again, and then call them.

The last I heard was that my case was transferred to California.

If it's in CSC you are the lucky one - they approve without any interview (although takes longer too). I wish mine would be transferred!

I do understand that the Baltimore office seems to be the slowest office, but I am thankful to God because I seem to be among the lucky few, who has an expedited time line in the Baltimore office.

(Day 1) Application Submitted: 03/10
(Day 2) Application Received: 03/11
(Day 9) Checks Cashed: 03/18
(Day 10) Received Receipts for I-130/I-485/I-765: 03/19
(Day 31) Biometrics : 04/09
(Day 49) EAD Approved: 04/27
(Day 56) EAD Received: 05/04
(Day 59) Interview Letter Received: 05/07
(Day 112) AOS Interview Date: 06/30

Hi Olabbey,

congragulation on your case and it is fast in Baltimore AOS, Can you post your interview experience here once it is done.

Thanks

Baltimore filers please post your time line and experience here. Trying to keep this thread alive. Thank you.

Hi Amneni,

AP & EAD approved online, still waiting for physical mail....timelines are in my signature..

Thanks