Baltimore AoS filers - timelines...?

Hi amneni,

Thanks and I did got IL this week in mail and scheduled for 7/29. Congrats on your Interview letter, I see your signature got updated and see that you got interview for 7/23.

Olabbey,

Can you please share your interview experience and good luck you interview is approaching fast.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats & Good Luck Sandeep10702, Please post your interview experience so that it will be helpful for us.

Thanks
NK48729

That's great news NK. Guess Baltimore picked up speed. I'll try to post how the interview went. Good luck with your interview.

Good luck Sandeep.

thank you guys and i will make sure that i posrt my interview experience on th forum and also i'm a little nervous and excited all together

I have been lucky. I applied for my mom in early May and I already received a IL for July 30th interview.

thank you guys and i will make sure that i posrt my interview experience on th forum and also i'm a little nervous and excited all together

How did it go? BTW, what time of the day and who was the IO?

I'm still waiting, but I'm different category than you anyway.

guys got my I 485 and I 130 appreved today the IO was good she didn't ask anything very complex and said the file is approved for the green card and i will receive my card in 2 weeks and also all the questions she asked was from my USC wife
MY FULL NAME
MY PARENTS NAME
PREVIOUS ADDRESS WHERE I LIVED
MY BIRTHDATE
HOW WE MET
WHERE ON THE BED EACH OF US SLEEPS
LAST RESTAURANT WE DINED TOGETHER
DO WE HAVE A GAS OR ELECTRIC STOVE
HOW MANY BEDROMS IN OUR HOUSE
DO WE HAVE A CARPET IN OUR HOUSE

I just got an e-mail from CRIS which said the my green card has been ordered.

(Day 1) Application Submitted: 03/10
(Day 2) Application Received: 03/11
(Day 9) Checks Cashed: 03/18
(Day 10) Received Receipts for I-130/I-485/I-765: 03/19
(Day 31) Biometrics : 04/09
(Day 49) EAD Approved: 04/27
(Day 56) EAD Received: 05/04
(Day 59) Interview Letter Received: 05/07
(Day 112) AOS Interview Date: 06/30
(Day 119) Green Card Production Ordered 07/07

Hi Everyone,

We had Interview this morning at 8AM in Baltimore,MD and got APPROVED :)

IO was very nice and other than standard Questions from Application, She asked me how and when I met my wife and scanned through our Wedding Album and asked few Questions.

She approved and recommened for her supervisor review and Approval.

Thanks everyone for your support and help and this forums helped us navigate this process.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

We had Interview this morning at 8AM in Baltimore,MD and got APPROVED :)

IO was very nice and other than standard Questions from Application, She asked me how and when I met my wife and scanned through our Wedding Album and asked few Questions.

She approved and recommened for her supervisor review and Approval.

Thanks everyone for your support and help and this forums helped us navigate this process.

Thanks