Votes: 89 54.6%
  • I am willing to Sign on the Memo but can't contribute money

Votes: 74 45.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
Backlog Reduction Petition

I would like to know how many people here are willing to sign on a Petition that we will prepare and send to Mr Prakash Khatri ,who is recently appointed as ombudsman at BCIS, to help as a liason between the immigrant applicants and BCIS. If you don't have a user-id, please register today and vote here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everbody case pending, if you don't vote, if you don't care, we immigrants are doomed to be forgotten by the government.
Everybody asked why our EB cases are the lowest priority, the answer is simple. We don't care for others in the same boat,
once we get the green card ourselves, we don't lend our hands
to immigrant brothers. Don't be selfish. If we don't unite, then
our cases will forever be the lowest priority. Because asylums, liberians, they all united to lobby congress and senators, we didn't. We haven't. And will we?

Yes, you have the dream for your case to be processed in 6 months, and yet you don't want to contribute any money.
That's funny.

Dengdeng- there are always some such souls.
Don’t worry
They want the best of both world.

Again the same group of people are here. I wish to tell everyone that silence won't help you, you have to represent your problems otherwise it is/will be assumed that everything is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have voted but

Dendeng , it would be better if you could put the reasons in this thread itself especially why do we need money for a just cause. I am sure if properly represented more than many lawyers will be will to take up this or have we been specifically asked for money to be represented on this issue ?

Lawyers charge $$$ per hour to work on a case. Write a petition needs time and resource. The money we offer will provide incentives for lawyers to work for us, with passion and devotement .

We'll see.

Now Mr.Rajiv has subscribed to the subject thread and he is interested to help us on this issue.

Mr.Rajiv's reply from the subject thread

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93662

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go ahead folks
We have been watching Mr. Khtari's appointment with interest. We will be sending him whatever you folks decide.

Tell me if you need help.

I am subscribed to this thread. Take care, all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys change the order of these options..
I intend to vote on second one but somehow it went to first one I am willing to sign on the Memo but can't contribute money ) , I am sure it must have happened with others as well , and I don't see any way that I can change or even view my vote.

I am willing to sign on the Memo but can't contribute money
I am willing to Sign and also Contribute money

Count me in

Count me in for both signature and money, as long as the contribution amount is reasonable.

Count me !!

As said by others in the forum:
----------------------------------------
Count me in for both signature and money, as long as the contribution amount is reasonable.

I do.

Order of the Options

Hi RDMAR02,
Unfortunately, i can't change the order of the options (no permissions).
Moderators :Is it possible for you to change the order of the options, without changing the current results ? If so, please change the order. Otherwise, let's keep it as it is. The important thing is, how many people are ready to sign the petition (option1 + option2).