Bachelors plus min 5 Years Exp=EB2

vxc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My company is filing my PERM. The min requirements are

Position is : Sr. Programmer Analyst -- Oracle Financials Developer

1)Bachelor's in Computers or Electrical/Eletronics engineering.
2) Min 5 years of experience

I have Bachelors and 8years of exp. Am I eligible to file PERM under EB2 cat...

Thanks,

How did you get 8 years of exp, from several companies, positions or one company and one position?

oracle Financials Program does not require a Masters.
If you modify your job rquirements as Sr Analyst Programmer,System Admin and Oracle Application DBA funtions etc

then MS +1 yr exp or BS + 5 years exp qualify for EB2. Advertisement also will not attract crowd.

Could anyone respond to this question

Perm

Hi All,

I just got my EB3 LC approved from PBEC and getting ready to file I-140. Since there is a cutoff date EB3, I want to look into the possibility of applying another LC in EB2(PERM) from another company and later on use the EB3 LC priority date to apply for I-485. If its possible to apply in EB2(PERM), Can I apply right away or should I first get I-140 approved for my current EB3 LC and then apply for EB2 LC? I really appreciate any suggestions. FYI: I am in my 9th year of H1B.

Thanks
LoveNY

Last edited by a moderator:
z
Hi All,

I just got my EB3 LC approved from PBEC and getting ready to file I-140. Since there is a cutoff date EB3, I want to look into the possibility of applying another LC in EB2(PERM)
unless I 140 approved you can not use this PD

from another company and later on use the EB3 LC priority date to apply for I-485. If its possible to apply in EB2(PERM), Can I apply right away or should I first get I-140 approved for my current EB3 LC and then apply for EB2 LC? I really appreciate any suggestions. FYI: I am in my 9th year of H1B.

Apply bothe EB3 I 140 and EB2 PERM same time
Thanks
LoveNY

Thanks guru.
Since I am in my 9th year H1, once I get my EB2 LC approved, at what point should I join the new company?