Bachelor 5 Years + Master 1 Year

Your degree or experience or your wish or attorney wish or your wife's wish will not make you to qulaify for EB2.

Only Job offered/Job title and description will make you to qualify EB2.

If the job offer is Software Engineer or Programmer required only BS with 2+ years expirence but you have Masters and Phd degree with 10 yrs exp, you will not qualify for EB2 at all.

You will qualify only for EB3.

johnnymnemonic said:
5 years Bachelor + 1 an Master Degree in Europe = That make me qualify to fall under EB2 category?

great guru said:
Your degree or experience or your wish or attorney wish or your wife's wish will not make you to qulaify for EB2.

If the job offer is Software Engineer or Programmer required only BS with 2+ years expirence but you have Masters and Phd degree with 10 yrs exp, you will not qualify for EB2 at all.

I understand what are your reasoning is, but my question is totally different. I told you yesterday that "Job title of position offered= Senior Software Engineer,SOC=15-1031, rate of pay $ 75.400/year" is qualify for EB2. But I was reading on the forum that you need to have Bachelor + 5 year exp or M+0 exp for EB2( I understand) but what I don't understand how many years do you need for Master, because somebody wrote that you need 2 years Master + 4 bachelor or 3 years Master + 3 years Bachelor.

great guru said:

Job Description:
Design, develop, and modify internet and intranet customized applications software; Develop automated test technology and test suites for functional testing and load testing existing and new applications.

Job Description

For a Sr Software Enigneer position Masters with just 2 years or Bachelor with 5 yrs will qulify for EB2.

orchis said:
I understand what are your reasoning is, but my question is totally different. I told you yesterday that "Job title of position offered= Senior Software Engineer,SOC=15-1031, rate of pay $ 75.400/year" is qualify for EB2. But I was reading on the forum that you need to have Bachelor + 5 year exp or M+0 exp for EB2( I understand) but what I don't understand how many years do you need for Master, because somebody wrote that you need 2 years Master + 4 bachelor or 3 years Master + 3 years Bachelor.

great guru said:
For a Sr Software Enigneer position Masters with just 2 years or Bachelor with 5 yrs will qulify for EB2.

.....but my husband has only 1 year Master and 5 years of Bachelor.....