Baby Dilivery Issue

Bushra

Hello,
I am a 6 month pregnant mother and have a valid visit visa of USA, I require guidence if I plan to have my baby delivered in US. I want to pay my bills by my self but dont know how much it costs? how much time is required for my child to get US passport? because at current i live in Saudi Arabia and cannot get permission to leave the country for more than 6 months. My sister is a US citizen, living in San Jose, so I can also get support form her in case of any emergency. I travelled US multiple times before got married, but this time I'm really confused and need help. plz reply soon.
thanks

Hello,
I am a 6 month pregnant mother and have a valid visit visa of USA, I require guidence if I plan to have my baby delivered in US. I want to pay my bills by my self but dont know how much it costs? how much time is required for my child to get US passport? because at current i live in Saudi Arabia and cannot get permission to leave the country for more than 6 months. My sister is a US citizen, living in San Jose, so I can also get support form her in case of any emergency. I travelled US multiple times before got married, but this time I'm really confused and need help. plz reply soon.
thanks
You are saying you are 6 month pregnant & have NO permission to leave Saudi for another 6 months ???? if thats is correct chances are you going to have the baby in Saudi ......

Even if you are coming to usa and the border officials suspects you are just coming to have baby delivered, they may refuse your entry and send you back to Saudi.

It costs anywhere between US$20,000 to US$40,000 for the hospital costs to deliver the baby depending on the complexity of the case. you may be able to negotiate with the hospitals directly ....

The OP is a non-Saudi living in Saudi Arabia. If a non-Saudi leaves Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months, the residence permit is no longer valid.

You are saying you are 6 month pregnant & have NO permission to leave Saudi for another 6 months ???? if thats is correct chances are you going to have the baby in Saudi ......