B2 Visa

S_Reddy

Registered Users (C)
My mother came to US yesterday and i saw her I-94 Stapled with yesterday stamp with No end date on I-94 I.E on class/until it says B-2 that's all.

I think they might have forgotten.

What should we do? She has her return ticket for 5 months.

She has multiple 10 years visa. She left first time 5 months. This is her second visit.

Anyone in similar sitution?

Can someone let me know if i need to go to airport and get it corrected. My lawyer said she has to go through defered inspection and get it corrected.

Anyone in similar situation? What happens if its not corrected. How will they come to know as I-94 is taken by airport officials while leaving.

I disagree with your lawyer but you make the call whether you want to listend to him/her or not.

Can someone let me know if i need to go to airport and get it corrected. My lawyer said she has to go through defered inspection and get it corrected.

I called the defered inspection office this morning and the lady said that for Visitors visa the end date is usually 6 months and my mother should not have any problem if she leaves within 6 months. She also said if you feel unconfortable we can change it if you come to office location. She also verified I-94 Number in the system to verify what they put in the system, but could not find the info maybe its too early. She ask us to call back tommorrow.

Can anyone have an idea how long it takes for there system to show? My mother came on march 11 2008. I heard some where that it takes 3 weeks to update I-94 in USCIS System.