B2 Visa Rejected for Sister-In-Law but granted for In-laws(parents)

DebR

I am in critical situation now and need help if possible. If you can give me some clue to address this situation would be appreciated.

I have applied B2 Visa for tourism for my in Laws and Sister-in-law.
In-laws (parents) have been granted Visa but my sister-in-law it was refused with 214b.
Father-in-law retired (62 years now and was businessman) and mother-in-law homemaker.

I have arranged the interview of 3 persons together.

VO asked 5 questions to my sister-in-law:
what is your qualification: Masters
Whether you married : no Single
Do you do job: No
Are you staying with parents: Yes
What you will do in USA: Will stay with Sister and visits tourist places

Looking after various threads for 214b rejection I am seeing that VO needs a strong evidence to return back in India.

Problem is she has no property here in her name in India. She has completed Masters 3 years back and not looking for job because she is going to be married. No prospective groom yet. And we have limited family back in India and for her staying alone at home would be insecurity as she has to stay alone). Its sounds crazy but it is impractical with Indian culture.
At this time finding job is also not possible for her as parents are coming in 1-2 months.

She is still dependent on parents for everything and there is no real or genuine intention to do work or anything in USA except accompanying parents.

Is this worth to reapply ?
What could be the valid proof I can show while reapply?
Can we show In-laws visa and give letter from In-laws about the insecurity and request granting visa in mark of family bonding and complete dependent ?
what kind of documents consulate may need to justify this ?
Do I need to send any letter except Invitation letter ?
What she should answer for reason with new reapplication in visa interview ?
Do she need to carry family photo ?

Or as a sponsorer do I need to write letter to VO asking to grant atleast 4-6 months of visa to give enough confidence that she will return back to India. ?

Right now I am helpless with no clue how can she make VO comfortable grating visa telling she needs to accompany with parents.
Please help.

Sorry for the long thread but any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards - DebRishi

I am in critical situation now and need help if possible. If you can give me some clue to address this situation would be appreciated.

In-laws (parents) have been granted Visa but my sister-in-law it was refused with 214b.
Father-in-law retired (62 years now and was businessman) and mother-in-law homemaker.

I have arranged the interview of 3 persons together.

what is your qualification: Masters
What you will do in USA: Will stay with Sister and visits tourist places

Looking after various threads for 214b rejection I am seeing that VO needs a strong evidence to return back in India.

Problem is she has no property here in her name in India. She has completed Masters 3 years back and not looking for job because she is going to be married. No prospective groom yet. And we have limited family back in India and for her staying alone at home would be insecurity as she has to stay alone). Its sounds crazy but it is impractical with Indian culture.
At this time finding job is also not possible for her as parents are coming in 1-2 months.

She is still dependent on parents for everything and there is no real or genuine intention to do work or anything in USA except accompanying parents.

What could be the valid proof I can show while reapply?
Can we show In-laws visa and give letter from In-laws about the insecurity and request granting visa in mark of family bonding and complete dependent ?
what kind of documents consulate may need to justify this ?
Do I need to send any letter except Invitation letter ?
What she should answer for reason with new reapplication in visa interview ?
Do she need to carry family photo ?

Or as a sponsorer do I need to write letter to VO asking to grant atleast 4-6 months of visa to give enough confidence that she will return back to India. ?

Right now I am helpless with no clue how can she make VO comfortable grating visa telling she needs to accompany with parents.
Please help.

Sorry for the long thread but any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards - DebRishi

Hi DebR,

This all depends on the CO that interviews you, they need strong evidence and you need to consider the suggested timeframe to reapply. You can try with the invitation letter and explain that she is traveling with her parents but this still will not guarantee that she will be granted a visa.

Supporting documents are only one of many factors a consular officer will consider in your interview. Consular officers look at each application individually and consider professional, social, cultural and other factors during adjudication. Consular officers may look at your specific intentions, family situation, and your long-range plans and prospects within your country of residence. Each case is examined individually and is accorded every consideration under the law.

You can also read more on this website. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-typeb1b2.asp

Problem is she has no property here in her name in India. She has completed Masters 3 years back and not looking for job because she is going to be married. No prospective groom yet. And we have limited family back in India and for her staying alone at home would be insecurity as she has to stay alone). Its sounds crazy but it is impractical with Indian culture.Thanks and Regards - DebRishi

The CO likely considered why do parents have the need to travel and leave their insecure daughter alone? With no ties to India, she is viewed as an overstay risk or to seek a US spouse. They can get the daughter married in India and then visit the US.

Firstly, they applied for B-2 visas, not you.

These three answers told the consul "She will find a USC, get married and apply for AOS".

In my opinion, no. Unless there is a significant change in her social or financial ties to India.