B2 visa - dropbox appointment for parents

guest1978

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

My parents have a dropbox visa appointment over the next few days in Delhi. Their existing visa expired last year. The confirmation just says to carry the confirmation letter and the passport. Are there any other documents needed like - my green card/passport, proof to show relationship, their bank statements or tax documents etc.?

Thanks in advance..

Hello Guys
I’m a South African/ US Citizen and I want to invite a friend over for a weeks holiday. I’m working but I’m mostly a student now. She’s married with kids and have her life together back in South Africa. She just want ti come for sightseeing. Can I write her a letter of inviting and invite her over as a student/employee?
She’s scared of being denied of her B1/B2 visa.

I would really appreciate the help guys. Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys
I’m a South African/ US Citizen and I want to invite a friend over for a weeks holiday. I’m working but I’m mostly a student now. She’s married with kids and have her life together back in South Africa. She just want ti come for sightseeing. Can I write her a letter of inviting and invite her over as a student/employee?
She’s scared of being denied of her B1/B2 visa.

I would really appreciate the help guys. Thanks in advance.
Your friend will need to qualify for the visitor’s visa on their own. Your invitation letter will not persuade the CO into approving the application.