B2 Visa and Green Card through Marriage

buckmastr

Currently my girlfriend of over a year is on a B2 visa here in the United States. I am a U.S Citizen and she is a New Zealand Citizen who has lived in Australia most of her life. Anyway she came here to be with me on the 17th of November 2008. She acquired a 6 month stay and since that time has been living at my place of residence. I desperately do not want her to have to go home on the 16th of May 2009. We are really wanting to get married very soon and I wanted to know if she will be able to Apply for a Green Card through marriage if we tie the knot soon. The one thing I am worried about is on her passport/visa it says "No Change in Status." Does this mean she will have to go home even if we get married and apply for a Green Card? Please any thoughts on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me in this situation. :)

Hello buckmastr, I just saw your post and I was wondering if you ever got an answer for this, well, I'm pretty much in the same situation and I'd like to know. I hope things worked well for you.

Where exactly does this annotation appear? On her I-94?
So she did not use the VWP program, but instead applied for and acquired a B-2 visa despite being a New Zealander?

I know this is a 2 year old post, but who knows, the OP might still be active :)

The one thing I am worried about is on her passport/visa it says "No Change in Status." Does this mean she will have to go home even if we get married and apply for a Green Card?