B1/B2 to H4

gemstone

hi! i would like to ask what are my chances of getting approved if my B1/B2 (tourist) visa will be attached or will be filed together with my friend's I-485 application while his I-140 is still pending?
right now, my friend is under H1B status and his company is processing his I-140 together with his I-485, if he is to include me in his I-485 application, is he 100% safe getting his green card approved? and what about me when i just entered U.S. as a tourist, what are my risks and chances of getting a green card approved?
hoping for some answers. thank you very much. :)

this is the most confusing post I have read.

B1/2 is applied for in your home country at the consulate and I-140 and I-485 in the US to USCIS.

how can they both be applied together.

More details please

hi! thank you for your interest in my post. yes, i applied for B1/2 in my home country philippines. my friend who is working here in the United States will have their company apply for his I-140. we plan to get married so he can change his status from single to married before he submits his I-485. our marriage certificate will be attached to his I-485. my concern is that, what are my chances of getting my green card approved when i am only his derivative? when i entered the United States under B1/2 visa, will this have any bearing at all in the processing of my greencard? thank you so much again!!!

Is this friend of yours, your fiance'?

right now, my friend is under H1B status and his company is processing his I-140 together with his I-485, if he is to include me in his I-485 application, is he 100% safe getting his green card approved?

B1/B2 to H$

hi! thanks for your interest in my post. yes, he is my fiance'. how will our marriage affect his I-485 application? thank you so much!

your B1/2 has no bearing on his I-485.

if he is currently on H1 then after marriage you can apply for H4 and join him and when his PD is current then apply your I-485.

If you already have B1/2

If not then it will be difficult to get is after marriage