B visa validity...

sponser

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My parents got 10 year visa in 2004. It was sponsored by my brother. But he moved out to Montereal Canada in 2009. My parents visited couple times to USA, when my brother and i in USA. Now iam in USA. Now they are planning to visit me.

1. Can they still use the same valid visa, which my brother was sponsored. As he is in canada. Or need new stamping...

2. Do i need to send any docs.

Please respond.

Thanks

Visitor visas are NOT sponsored by anyone. Your parents can visit any time until 2014 on their existing visas. No documentation is required - just answers to questions like how long you intend to stay, etc.

Visitor visa

Thanks for the reply. I don't even has to send invitation letter or financial statement?.

Thanks

Thanks for replies. May be last question. My brother has B visa through company A. But now he switched to new company B. The visa is still valid and he is married. Can he only accompany our parents. The reason iam asking is my parents are old, they may require a accompany. He will do back to India after 2 weeks, as he works there and have good job and family.

Thanks.

Thanks. So the visa company stamped, is not related to company. It is just like visitor visa?. I don't need any docs to send him?.

As log as there is no annotation on his visa specificially stating that it can only be used for business visits to for company A, it can be used. You do not need to send him anything.

So the visa company stamped, is not related to company. It is just like visitor visa?. I don't need any docs to send him?.

I verified with my brother. It is B1 visa valid for 10 years. I think visitor visa is B2, which my parents has. Where can i find B1 is just used for that specific company A.

Thanks.