[B]Urgent![/B]FBI Name Check NOT INITIATED by USCIS for Dec 2002 RD. Please help

rhinohere said:
hakoonamataata said:
A search could have got you what you are looking for. There is a sample mail posted on this page by "NYGCSeeker".
The following link will give you just his/her post:
http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=938066&postcount=29

Hakoonamataata, I was asking for an e-mail not a sample letter, I already wrote them a fax using the sample letter from this forum. I looked at your document also, but was not successful in getting an e-mail, I remember I saw the e-mail somewhere here but am not able to search it. I do try to do my home-work.

rhino.

Yes, Please give me the email id please?

I called the FBI Name check information Number 202-324-2399, but now this phone number is disconntinued and so write an email to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov and you should hear from them in a 3 to 4 weeks time.

Don't send them multiple times in a short period of time as it is not going to help, so wait for a month or so and then again send another email explaining that you have sent earlier and you haven't heard back from them.
girishreknar said:
Yes, Please give me the email id please?

HI:
What was the response?
Goodluck with your GC...

GC_09_2003 said:
I faxed the name cHeck result request on Sep 28 & got today (10/15).

They are delaying the response but they are not ignoring the faxes.

I did send 2 e-mails also in between, but there response as with respect to my fax request though.