AVM Messages

hamed_hmy

Registered Users (C)
heared on the AVM that they have recived the respond to the REF on march 8th, but there was never a REF issued. Does anybody know what that message means. Thanks

hamed_hmy , siva sunya, you guys are close to approval...

Looking at the trend it seems that you guys are very close to approval. Same thing happened to some of the June RD guys just before their approval. This is just my openion and don\'t worry about AVM funny messages.

Hey siva sunya, what is your RD, ND????

More Info from employer

If the INS asks for more info from the employer(Ur Company) ,the attorney might not contact you.He might have got the information from the employer and sent back the reply for RFE.

This happenend to one of my friend at I-140 stage.

This is just a guess.
But, the good side of it is your approval is pretty close as the INS has recived the FRE reply

No REF was issued

But the thing is that i have checked with the Lawyer and the comapny and they did not get any REF regarding my case, that is why is so confusing. I guess that means there have been some action taken in my case. I will hope for the best thanks

Please help

My AVM message still saying that they have recived a respond to the REF. nither me or my lawyer have got the request for the REF!!! Does anybody knows what is up with that message!!!

INFO

State MD EAC-02-255-*
RD July 12
ND I am not sure sometime in Agu.
FP 1/17/02

Thanks

Some June guys also had this message

I searched on this discussion. I found some June guys also had this type of message. I also found similar posting in discussions
\'Service Center - Vermont

siva sunya "Change in AVM message" 3/12/02 5:15pm

Same message for me

I friends,
I just checked the status of my case and the AVM says they received response to RFE on 03/08/02 and blah..blah....I/and my lawyer never received any RFE.

I am really scared, what\'s happening ?

more info about my case

just to add a couple more words to my earlier post:

Info:

RD July 2 nd week
ND 3 rd Wk of Aug
FP 01/10/02

Some June filers got the same message right before they got approved..

Just my info for you.

I guess you all have been approved. Someone must have entered a wrong message id

I guess you all have been approved. Someone must have entered a wrong message id for these cases. If that\'s the case, I am happy for you all. But frustrated with my case. My RD July 2001. And My FP is still pending

Let us up that is the case and we have all been ........

I am tired of waittin , for it it has been 4 years and some change. I am just about ready to pack up and go home !!!!!

This better be a approval notice !!!!!

Best of Luck to the rest of you, please keep us inform if you found any news regarding this message. thank you all !!!