AVM changed Process Resumed!!!!

hmm

I was referring to "KKumaran" message when I said "scary"

anyway, regarding H1/H4...
are you asking if you can let your H1 expire since you will be on "AOS pending" status?

personally, I think it is better to stay on H1 status...
only because I don\'t know what the implications of "AOS pending" status are ... if the AOS is denied for some reason...

Mine just said FP received on Feb 13th and processing resumed

On which date its resumed, I have no clue. also as mentioned earlier, had talked to IIO 2 weeks earlier ..and she mentioned that someone was working on our FP.
So, by inference, our cases seem to have "resumed" just sometime after that. And there must have been a batch update to the AVM.

Rd=8/27, ND=9/10, FP done = 2/9, FP Sched = 3/28, WAC = WAC-01-280-XXXX "Process Resumed" Message on AVM = 5/16.

/CoolBangy

RD: 08/21 ND: 09/21 FP: 02/22/2002 AVM has not changed Yet

I just check the AVM after so many people got the processing resumed message and still it says "On xxx we sent you a notice for FP..."

Anyone else left in this boat!!!! Milli did your AVM change?

AWM message changed

Hi all,

My AWM message changed yesterday to fingerprints were recieved 4/9/02, called the IIO and she said \'just be patient\'.. sure..! No, its not assigned to an officer.

RD : 9/25/01
ND : 10/1/01
WAC: 01-299-xxxxx
FP done : 3/6/02
FP recieved : 3/9/02

Now the wait begins. Is there a change in the message if they send an RFE? FYI, My lawyer showed me a case approved 5/9/02 for a WAC-01-284-xxxxx today.. I couldn\'t get the other details.

good luck to us all!

lds2002

Yet to check my message today!!! will let you know \'morrow

MeanMoe, your messages is little upsetting as I thought it would have changed for everyone......Keeping my fingers crossed....

does the fact that the avm message changed mean that

we were not affected by the shredding incident? just being paranoid here.. sandpa, thanks for the info..

AVM message changed last week............

On March 27th FBI results were rcvd ...process resumed...for both me and my husband

ND-9/27, FP - 3/19 (Sanjose)

Thanks/Bhuvana

Lets keep this thread Active... so that we can track

the Approvals for those whose AVM Changed recently.. my best guess would be we can see approvals from next month atleast.

I did my FP on 12.12.01 and

on Dec 19th the message changed to "On Dec 19th your fingerprints were received and are pending review.....".
The message has remained the same since then. I never got the "Processing resumed message".

soi

I remember the famous 12/29/01 processing resumed message

Lot\'s of people had their AVM updated on that day. Some are still waiting for approval.

soi

FP done May 7, process resumed on May 16

MY receipt date is Nov. 21. Let\'s wait and see. My detail information is on PCee\'s list. Also my EAD was just approved on May 15.

Mine is till 999 days

Hi, Mine still plays it is taking 999 days message.

RD - 08/17
ND - 08/17

Mine still says 975...999 days

FP done in San Jose on 03/09/2002..

Lets hope things move faster on the Sept. cases just like it did on Jul-Aug cases in the last 2 weeks.

samy123

AVM changed to "On Mar 20 .... processing resumed" for me; still says "975..999"

RD: 9/20
ND: 9/27
FP: done 3/9 at SJ. Scheduled 4/12
WAC-01-297-**
Same dates and WAC numbers for both me and my wife.

Finger prints pending review

My case message also changed on same date Dec 19th, pending review. After that I spoke twice with IIO, they are telling that they haven\'t recieved results from agency.