AVM changed Process Resumed!!!!

Meanmoe i am in the same boat as you Did FP on 02/11/2002. It still says the FP has been ordered bla

if anyone gets approved this week ....

from this discussion (AVM Changed Process Resumed...) please let us know.. it will help us a lot to track the approvals...

AVM message for Nov RDs, FP in San Jose

Hi,

Did the AVM message change from the "975 to 999" crap for any body
with Nov RDs who did their FPs in San Jose (early april to mid april ?)

Thx.
Rband

I am oct RD still

the AVM message is same for me "975 to 999...." so do not worry, looks like AVM gets updated in batches and its still some time before Nov RD\'s get their AVM changed. Some lucky guys may/will always get it faster than others.

avm changed to "process resulmed" Oct Rd

just check the INS. the avm changed to
    ...results received on Apr. 3 and process has been resumed. .......
rd: oct16
nd: nov 17
Fp: 3/26 (sched on 4/30 in san jose )

painful waiting again............

Message changed to processing resumed...

RD 8/24/2001
ND 9/24/2001
WAC-01-293-5XXXX
FP Done 2/13/2001

girishnv when the your AVM changed to "Resumed"?

I did my FP on 02.22.2002 and the AVM hasn\'t changed Yet.

Thanks

It looks like Me gcard and chazhs are the only one left

who did their FP in Feb. and the stupid AVM has not changed yet. Very upsetting indeed.

Change in AVM means nothing unless someone here gets an RFE or approval!!!

MeanMoe, I know it\'s very frustrating but my guess is they are updating AVM in batches.....soon they\'ll update yours too...hang in there.....Like I said it doesn\'t mean anything unless we see any approvals/RFE\'s in the coming days for whom AVM\'s changed.....

Thanks milli

for the supporting words. I hope everyone gets it soon. It is just a bit hard sometimes being the odd ball. An AVM changed at least means someone did somehting to your case even if it was just blowing the dust off the cover!!!

Oh Well the wait goes on.........

AVM message changed to "Process resumed"

FP done on 02/26/02. Message says they recieved FP results on 03/14.
Process resumed.
WAC-01-277-XXX

AVM Changed yesterday sometime.

\'Cause I had checked over the weekend and it was saying 975-999 days. Today morning I checked and it says Processing resumed. However My Son\'s message still says 975-999 days. His application is a couple hundred numbers away, also he did not do fingerprinting (3yrs old). So I don\'t know if his message is not updated because of later number or because of No FP.

girishnv, my case also it is the same

For me and spouse "Processing Resumed.." and for son still "975-999 days" - may be because he didn\'t do finger printing. For our case he has got an earlier receipt number!