AUGUST - Visa revalidation tracking

DC State Dept. Phone #

Hi RamFan/All

Would you please let me know where can I get the DC State Dept. Phone #?

Looks like my reval papers should be reaching DC, sometime this week. Just wanted to varify that.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

sunil_green

the number is 202-663-1225
press 1 and 0. you have to wait atleast 30 mins to the representative on line.

Thanks skali.

Folks, I just called up the DC Office to check my H1B revalidation application status. The visa rep. told that she cannot find my case in the system and that it might have already reached the DC Visa office, but not entered in the system.

My St. Louis receipt date is Aug 18, 2003.

I might have to check after a week or so.

DC Date

Hi Guys,
SL to DC takes more than a month nowadays. I do not know why it is taking this much time. If you have any information on this, please post it here. Especially, it is happening for the people who have filed after July.

Thanks
Joe

talked to DC office today

SL recieve date Aug 19.

today I talked to DC office and I was told that they have not recieved my papers. it seems SL is going real slow.
if the papers pass from SL and reaches DC does it mean that everything is correct?

SL receive date: 02-JUL-03
DC receive date: 22-AUG-03

still waiting.....Lady might get the PP by end of OCT-03.

*****Life sucks*******Have to go UK on work**********

Without valid US visa UK is not giving visa else I would have done in London. Mine got expired on 31-jul-03

SL receive date: 02-JUL-03
DC receive date: 22-AUG-03

still waiting.....Visa Lady told I might get the PP by end of OCT-03.

*****Life sucks*******Have to go UK on work**********

Without valid US visa UK is not giving visa else I would have done in London. Mine got expired on 31-jul-03

Sent: Aug 23rd 2003
Received at St.Louis: Aug 25th 2003.
Money Order cashed: Sep 8th 2003
DC : Not yet received

Updated August Revalidation Tracker.xls

Guys,

Updated the tracker with RamFan, jerryseinfield, narendrakharya, kr2002. Please varify the dates.

Also added DC Rcvd Dt.

joe_parth, any updates on your status. Appreciate your input.

Thanks

DC Date -reg

Hi guys,
My DC date is also Sep 2, 2003. It has taken around one month. Ofcourse, I have employer change. Is there any possibility of getting the pp before Nov 20, 2003.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
my info

My info:

St. Louis Received Date: 08/01/2003
DC Received Date: 08/29/2003

Thank you.

fly

DC Rcvd Dt getting delayed??

Friends,

I called up DC Office only to hear that I need to call after couple of weeks. Looks like they still don't have my information in their systems.

SL Rcvd Dt.: 18-Aug-03

Guys, any of you have any update on the DC Rcvd Dt? Guys like srivum, ss9, nagavijay, jerryseinfield, njqwe, pan1975??

Appreciate your input. That will be really helpful to all of us.

I have updated the August Revalidation Tracker with jmxu’s info too.

Re: DC Rcvd Dt getting delayed??

Originally posted by sunil_green
Friends,

I called up DC Office only to hear that I need to call after couple of weeks. Looks like they still don't have my information in their systems.

SL Rcvd Dt.: 18-Aug-03

Guys, any of you have any update on the DC Rcvd Dt? Guys like srivum, ss9, nagavijay, jerryseinfield, njqwe, pan1975??

Appreciate your input. That will be really helpful to all of us.

I have updated the August Revalidation Tracker with jmxu’s info too.

-------------------------------------------------

No I have not called DC, Once I had the status I will update with the details.

DC recived date

Here is my information. please update in the XLS

SL date aug 14
DC rec Date Sep 16

DC received

St Louis Recvd Date : Aug 26th
DC Recvd Date : Sept 29th

The lady said it will take 3 to 3.5 months from Sept 29th.
I said I have to travel to India in 1st week of december.Is there anyway I could get it by November end.She said u could withdraw :( and we will send ur documents back in 10 working days.

I was hoping it will come by Nov 15th or so.My travel is very important and no way I can postpone that. Is there any way I could expedite the revalidation process?

tel to check status?

I sent 16 Aug. hope DC received it. I got a very important travel on mid Nov....
Sorry guy! do anyone know what tel number to call to check the status in DC? I appreciate this!