AUGUST - Visa revalidation tracking

No this is the height of stupidity. Serves you right.

Inspite of being told that the people who answer your calls are the ones working on them, folks keep calling them over and over again everyday

This not only delays processing others passports but also your own.

Just think if those visa officers in DC can get some quality uninterrupted time to work, not only you but others behind you can get their passports faster. If a officer takes even 5 minutes to search your information 10 people calling will eat 50 minutes of their time. No wonder some officers simple bang the phone down.

Everybody is as anxious as you to get their passports back quickly as possible. Good luck.

olops,
I dont want to start a nasty argument here, but if you had any idea how frustrated I am, you wouldn't have written that. For your information, I came to know that they were working on sep 04 cases yesterday, so it makes perfect sense to call them and ask them, if my visa was approved, since my DC date is Sep 05. I request all of us not to target each other for our own frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

May be its not a good idea that many people call the visa officers to get similar information which you can get from the tracking list available on this forum. If you look at the list you can see a pattern. By calling you will not be able speed up your case.
So just relax. None of us know why, but it is taking time get get the passport back.

In my case I have to send the passport back to them due to a very tiny mistake, but since its the question of visa I cannot take chances.

Just relax you all will get your passpot back

Thanks all of you

DHN

Hi Everybody,

Just be calm, department of state clearly mentioned that, they cannot provide any information on our visa processing status also its takes 10 to 12 weeks from DC date. So its nothing to frastrates about. But because of keep calling by us, they are not co-operating with us. no calls going to speed up their time of working. No where they promised to issue the visa less than 10 to 12 weeks of DC date.

Auguest 1st Cases

Hi guys,
Please do not get confused. I've got my passports on 11/11 itself, but I would like to help you to understand their answers. August first week means, it is SL date. Once I was told like that and I asked specifically which date they wanted. They clearly told that they wanted my SL date. They first ask SL date and decide whether to give you the status or not. If your SL-date is in the current slot, then they will answer your questions and give you the status, otherwise they will give you general answers.
Hope this will help you.

Thanks
Joe

I got my passport back

I had send my document on Aug 2nd . I never called and asked when the recived in DC . But today got the fedex back with our passport .

You are right joe_parth,

when i called them last week they told me the same think, also she refused to tell me the status.

I dont know, if anybody can answer this question, but the question is, do they work on Saturdays as well? I saw it in the tracker that someone's visa was approved on a Saturday.

vallabhu

I just got home an checked . Mine , my wife's and my son's visas are stmped . The issue date is 11/12 . I had send my wife's both expired and new passport , They stamped on the new passport

I agree joe_parth, DHN, olops. Let one of us give call if it be so and since manishg_in is eagar, I would prefer he makes that call. Would you manishg_in?

In case you are making call manishg_in, could you ask the dates specifically?

Congrats sunil_sv.

Congrats sunil_sv ..

Jharkhandi I agree too let manish_in call today ,

I feel same message should be relayed on to September , October , November threads too , so all of us coordinate and keep the tracker updated, and at the same time we do not disturb department of sate.

wat do u say guys ??

Last edited by a moderator: