• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Hello everyone.
I called KCC yesterday and they told me that next VB will be ready on June 13th bu I have just called them today (again :) ) and they said it will be ready on June 15th :( I just don't know which one is true hope it wont take that long
To be frank I more looking forward to Football/Soccer World Cup than the VB :)

I just called KCC, and got told 15th June as well.

I also asked if they had any indication on expected OC numbers, but was told they have no advance notice and they don't know until the VB is released.

:(

Guys I mantain my finals except for asia !
According to the new data are now that I see the density is decreasing in the high Cns.
Eu: 44k~45k
Af: 105k
As: 18k~19k readjusted!
Sa: 2100
Oc: 2100

Ps: its just a guess estimate.

Those look pretty good. Roughly in line with what I said months ago although I had aF lower and as and oc higher.

I just hate that ''COMING SOON'', it is just as waitting for the winter to come in the Game of Thrones

I just called KCC, and got told 15th June as well.

I also asked if they had any indication on expected OC numbers, but was told they have no advance notice and they don't know until the VB is released.

:(

They always say the 15th and always beat that date...

And most of the time I can't understand the English humor and all their things like Apples or others socks :D
Thanks for your advice :D

I hope you're true :(
Yes the wait is terrible. Spent the whole day in line at the Russian consulate to apply for my police papers in hope that August or September will do the trick. I see you are 388xx. I'm 386xx so I guess there are only a few people between. Funny to think of it as a long virtual line especially when you are waiting at the Russian consulate.

Those look pretty good. Roughly in line with what I said months ago although I had aF lower and as and oc higher.
Simon the edit option doesn't appear on my screen ? And that option to attach pics and other files is also no more showing ?!

Yes the wait is terrible. Spent the whole day in line at the Russian consulate to apply for my police papers in hope that August or September will do the trick. I see you are 388xx. I'm 386xx so I guess there are only a few people between. Funny to think of it as a long virtual line especially when you are waiting at the Russian consulate.
Say hello to vlad putin at the russian consulate for me :D

Yes eucn! I knew that you were really close to me ! (For the case number)
Hope we pass together this vb!