• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Chicago, This time waiting must be more painful for you. you are very close to the end of waiting game.
Waiting sucks haa :)
By the way I am on the same boot, around 500 after you

Guys I mantain my finals except for asia !
According to the new data are now that I see the density is decreasing in the high Cns.
Eu: 44k~45k
Af: 105k
As: 18k~19k readjusted!
Sa: 2100
Oc: 2100

Ps: its just a guess estimate.

Oh come on Vladek - squeeze a little more for OC (say about 20-30 more).

I know KCC listens to you, so do me a favour? :D

Oh come on Vladek - squeeze a little more for OC (say about 20-30 more).

I know KCC listens to you, so do me a favour? :D
I've nticed that SA has surely an increase in their quota compare to 2013dv, so I guess it will be the same for OC and seing oc behing with only 4xx visas issued!
You should be surely squeezed in ;)

CEAC DATA FOR NEPALESE

AP = 219
Issue = 2238
Ready = 918
Transfer in process = 1
TOTAL = 3376
CASE NO 7425 to 8900
total case = 305 , individuals (Ready ) = 545

SO,
Balance visa 55000-1000 nikara 54000*7% = 3780 - 3376 + 75 (rejected of AP appx.) = 479

CEAC DATA FOR NEPALESE

AP = 219
Issue = 2238
Ready = 918
Transfer in process = 1
TOTAL = 3376
CASE NO 7425 to 8900
total case = 305 , individuals (Ready ) = 545

SO,
Balance visa 55000-1000 nikara 54000*7% = 3780 - 3376 + 75 (rejected of AP appx.) = 479
Thanks for sharing the info. I am hoping the wont put us in especial cut off. I doubt if all the ready will appear for the interview so we still have more visas available than 479 :)

HJKARKI AS94**

Hello everyone.
I called KCC yesterday and they told me that next VB will be ready on June 13th bu I have just called them today (again :) ) and they said it will be ready on June 15th :( I just don't know which one is true hope it wont take that long

Last edited:
hi guys. my CN is as64xx . i'm from Iran & send my forms in 2-may 2014. If Iran be cut off in August, can i have interview?.

Yes, even if the VB didn't increase you would get an interview. The only risk you have is if Iran hit the 7% limit before August (which is unlikely)

Hello everyone.
I called KCC yesterday and they told me that next VB will be ready on July 13th bu I have just called them today (again :) ) and they said it will be ready on July 15th :( I just don't know which one is true hope it wont take that long
You mean JUNE 13-th and 15-th maybe?

Hello everyone.
I called KCC yesterday and they told me that next VB will be ready on July 13th bu I have just called them today (again :) ) and they said it will be ready on July 15th :( I just don't know which one is true hope it wont take that long

Next vb on july??
Are You sure it isn't in June?????
About 15th of June??

I think this is their cliche answer. I don't remember the exact dates but they always published the numbers earlier ...