• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Devastated, completely and utterly devastated... Like Hart I am in the very low 2k range and they have again this year chosen in that number so why then would they not even bother ? Again I agree with Hart it would have been better had I not been selected I think. Devastated.

Vladek,
What is your prediction to September for Asia?
Why they didn't limit Iran so far?
As i have seen in iranian forum 99% of them would be current by July. Thus, 1% Will be current by august and for september there will be no iranian!

I agree with you.. one and half year of my life for nothing..
I think it's actually worst. It's like they give you the hope to catch a dream and when you're almost touching it with the tip of your fingers, they take it away from you... That's how I feel...

Last edited:
I agree with you.. one and half year of my life for nothing..

Salec - I'm not sure why you are down about this. EU just had a big jump (an INCREASE from previous months jumps). So - you are a heck of a lot closer now than you were a month ago. Other regions had tiny jumps or NO jump in the case of SA. So - I don't mean to insult you - it is very stressful - I get that. Just count your blessings and stay optimistic. Don't forget, many estimates a year ago were that EU would not go even close to 40k.