• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Jeez, I give up....guess no visas to the smaller regions this year despite them raising the selectees by double. Why do it to then reject half the selectees? Makes absolutely no sense to me

It is sad day for me.. my cn is too high.. eu 469xx.. :( :confused: :eek: :(

We called also kcc. 40.150 is number for eu.

I congrats all numbers below cut off numb.!

Last edited:
I have no idea what the heck KCC are doing....

I feel really sad right now.

You know. I wonder if anyone will ever say sorry for the total f*ck up that was DV14 and explain what the hell went wrong.

Inevitably every year people will miss out, but this year an unconscionable number of people will miss out because they screwed up the number of selectees. Yes of course no one is guaranteed a visa bla bla, but there must be some obligation to only select a number that will not leave too many people's dreams in tatters.

I genuinely would have been better off not having been selected due to the stress and the cost and the detriment to future applications for non immigrant visas.

This is awful. Im so sorry to those people who are going to miss out.

I feel really sad right now.

You know. I wonder if anyone will ever say sorry for the total f*ck up that was DV14 and explain what the hell went wrong.

Inevitably every year people will miss out, but this year an unconscionable number of people will miss out because they screwed up the number of selectees. Yes of course no one is guaranteed a visa bla bla, but there must be some obligation to only select a number that will not leave too many people's dreams in tatters.

I genuinely would have been better off not having been selected due to the stress and the cost and the detriment to future applications for non immigrant visas.

This is awful. Im so sorry to those people who are going to miss out.

I agree 100%. No they will never say sorry - but they should.

However, as hard as it may be right now, the only thing to do is hope that they open the floodgates for the final VB - and make it a free for all until the global limit is hit.

I agree 100%. No they will never say sorry - but they should.

However, as hard as it may be right now, the only thing to do is hope that they open the floodgates for the final VB - and make it a free for all until the global limit is hit.
Which, btw, we all know it won't happen. End of the road for many of us.

Yes 40150 confirmed

I have some others.

AF 69300
OC 1450
SA 1550 (NO CHANGE!!)
Egypt 32250
AS 12700 (Nepal 9500)

These are August numbers?
I remember the freak out last year when AF "only" got to around 81k in August. Seriously does not seem like a good sign to me. From what I figured out second hand from the CEAC data they're gonna hit 50k for sure this year, heck it looks like they could reallocate all of nacara and still not have enough visas :(

Heart's post just about said it all... I know people shouldn't lose hope etc for Sept and some of us have been saying all year would be cutoffs but I would be feeling pretty dam gutted if I had a high number for DV2014 right now. Cutoffs right now are also looking like they will be way less than my admittedly completely unscientific guesses had been.

I'm really shocked I never expected that when I saw SA had already 904 visas issued for 8 months I thought yes there is an increase compare to last year 940 visas.
I believe nacara is definitely rellocated but yaaaa :(