AUGUST Mailer

Nevcha

Congradulations for the FP .
How about your AP/EAD? Are they yet to come or already approved? Please post about your place of residence.
TIA

No Title

Has any one > WAC 01 -292 got AP yet, I see a approval for WAC 02-00
in the summary maintained by Pcee. - Thanks

No Title

adayar,

I am really sorry that it is not showing those summary pages on your workstation. I would like to fix the problem if I can. I use NT and IE 5.5, never tested it using any Netscape browser sofar! I just downloaded Netscape 6.2 (I couldn\'t find 4.7 though!) It is showing those pages, but it is taking lot of time to run Java script and convert all underlying data! I should say it is atleast 5 times slowere compared to IE! May be I am a bad Java script writer :( Can you please try (if possible) to give it some time and see if it comes up atleast after some time?

One problem I realized that in empty cells it was getting some color instead of white. I just fixed that problem and will upload it soon.

By the way some one else also reported exact same problem but since I am not abel to recreate the problem I am not able to go any further, I apreciate if you can see underlying html/script (by viewing source) and see exactly what is the problem if you could.

Thanks for your patience and feedback.
PCee

No Title

PCee, Please add my info

WAC -01 -292 XXXX
MD 08/24/01
RD 08/27/01
ND 09/24/01
EB2 RIR
SFO region

SFO FingerPrint Notice Received

We(myself and my wife) received our finger print notice today. I am listed on CIBA\'s list, this is so amazing, happy to know that SFO I-485 fillers have started getting finger printing notices.

PD 06/00
EB2-RIR
WAC 01-292-XXXXX
MD 08/24/01
RD 08/27/01
ND 09/23/01
FP recevied for
NO EAD AP

Thanks
SVS2000

SVS2000- Congrats

Glad to hear that you got FP notice. It\'s really amazing. You never know, even yours may get approved without getting AP/EAD, as I posted about this yesterday. But that is what happened during early 90s; but ofcourse there was not this much queue during that time for GC in any part of US.
BTW did you file thro\' your attorney ie company lawyer or by yourself?
TIA

No Title

svs2000, gc_10
Congratulations on getting FP notices. It\'s a good news that Auguest mailers are getting FP notices (atleast for SFO ASC).

By the way can you please let us know what is FP scheduled date?

Every one else,
Can you please update your FPLoc? It helps a a lot every one on this board waiting for FPs.

- PCee