AUGUST Mailer

SUMMARY as of 10/29/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/29/2001.

By now you know that FPs are sent based on ASC one comes under. Recently except SFO and San Jose every one else was getting FPs (upto those who mailed in July). The good news is in the past week SFO started picking up (one who mailed in July got FP). Still no good news for people from San Jose area.

To make FP tracking more effective can you please post your Location information?

Thanks
PCee

More Fp Notices

My friends received FP notices on last friday(OCT26).
ND:AUG6,2001
FP Notice Date : OCT26,2001
FP Date : NOV28,2001
EB3/India

AP....

So far I haven\'t received my AP\EAD\FP...
my details are as follows...
Mailing date - 07/31/2001
Receipt Date - 08/01/2001
Notice Date - 09/10/2001
EB2/India/CSC
WAC-01-280-xxxxx
I have noticed some people on this thread who applied after me have got their AP already... Is this something to worry about...?

Any info in this regard will be helpful.
Thanks.

No PD mentioned in 485 receipt notice

Guys,

I don\'t see any date under PD column of my 485 receipt notice. Is it normal or should I do something about it? Please advise.

Thanks.

Aug 3 rd.RD..FP/EAD awaited

My receipt date is Aug 3rd...My attorney says that my EAD and FP notice would come to me directly within 91 days which is Nov 2nd..If it doesn\'t reach me, the attorney says that they could take subsequent measures.

can you elobrate ..." attorney says that they could take subsequent measures ".........pls

SUMMARY page moved to another free site...

I am having problems with freeweb site geocities. So I created a new web page on tripod. Hope this works out fine.

Here is the link.
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ (has summary as of 11/01/2001)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
PCee

No Data

PCee
I tried your link to see the August summary. But it is only a blank page except the links for different months.

No Title

adayar,

What is the browser and version you are using? These pages use Java script! Does your browser support Java script?

Are you having problems only with Aug summary? Did you try opening other pages?

- PCee

nothing to worry....

Ram Mummidi, there is nothing to worry about.... u should get ur EAD soon...

Netscape 4.7

I have a SUN workstation on my desktop. Ofcourse the browser supports the Javescript.
I\'ve tried with all the summary. Except the summary link in your new-site, all the other links
like respective month thread, showall, Post everything works fine.
I don\'t know what is the reason. Anyway nevermind.