AUGUST Mailer

Summary

Having some problem(s) with my free web page on GeoCities...

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

SUMMARY as of 10/19/2001

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

- PCee

filed on 8/07,got receipt, WAC-01 297...CIBA pls update

hi,
i applied mine on 08/07. Got receipt

RD :09/21, ND :10/01; WAC -01 297...

waiting for EAD.

pls update my details in the AUGTHREAD

hi,

can you please update my details for the AUGTHREAD.

MD: 08/07, RD: 09/21, ND: 10/01, WAC 01-297...

waiting for EAD.

thanx PCeee.

How come wac #01 for OCT 01 ND?

PCee,
How come a October ND get a wac # 01? Please correct me if I\'m wrong.

maybe because i mailed in august

i dont know why it is 01. Maybe because i mailed in august. I dont know if anyone else has a different number. Do you?

swara

No Title

adayar,

Yes, WAC number corresponding to 10/01 is suppose to be in new year but also note that same ND may have more than one WAC number series and one WAC number series may have more than one ND.

On the first day (10/01) some one may be working on some backlog case corresponding to previous year etc. Also note that in current case there is more than 40 days gap between mailing date and RD! May be it was sleeping on some one\'s desk or misplaced some how!

- PCee

SUMMARY as of 10/23/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/23/2001 (Note that other summary links won\'t work in this page).

- PCee

SUMMARY as of 10/25/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/25/2001.

Do you know that you can click on person\'s handle to see his/her\'s recent posts? Note that other summary (first line) links won\'t work in this page.

- PCee

Those who received your AP approval

Did AVM get updated when AP approved? I\'ve been checking the AVM
regularly and no luck. My RD is 8/10, ND 9/17, WAC-01-284-XXXXX

Thanks,
RSM