August (EAC02271) Case Approved

tammy2

Registered Users (C)
Today my wife was checking online status after month or so she came to know that our cases has been approved. Just to tell you it was such a relief I was not able to believe. I was expecting late or at least local transfer with all things I have gone through. I was laid off from the company just after one month filing I-485. My I-140 was still pending. I got job within month. I had some problem with client I left the Job joined another company and moved to a new place in Texas. I applied for EAD to activate my I-140. My I-140 got approved in June 2003 after almost year and half. Then sent the new company's employment letter to use AC-21 option in October 2003.

Thanks To every one this forum.

PD 12/18/2001 PA Labor
ND/RD Last week of August 2002(I will update later)
AD 01/06/2004
FP 11/27/2002
Change of job Informed CIS in Nov 2003
EAC02271
________
LIVE SEXY CAMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations !!!

Tammy,

Congradulations for your approval. It really brings hope to all of us !!

Would you mind letting us know if the new job offers the similar salary ? I was recently laid off. My EAC is in the same range as yours. My new offer is 30% less than it was stated in LC. Do you think there will be any problems?

Thanks.

congratulations.
Can you share the usage ofAC-21 experience as far as the expreience letters etc.,
did you know your SOC (Standard occupational code)at the I-140 stage?

congrats

best wishes tammy 2.
dont leave us on this forum. we need your advice. :)

Congrats

Mine is very close to yours (02269*). I am hoping for some magic to happen in the next month or so!!!!!

Best wishes

tammy2,
Congratulations very much. :D
Have seen you as an active and helpful member for a long time- nice to see you get it.

I am RD Sept '02. So hopefully in the near future. :cool:

Best Wishes.

Congrats!

Congrats! Over the past few days, definitely looks like processing is being done on FP and not on ND.