August (EAC02271) Case Approved

Sorry guys i was busy in some thing i could not reply immediately

My salary is 10% lesser than offered one. Company gave me letter stating the once the GC is approved my salary will match with Labor. I did not mention any figure. I did not mention the designation as they did match. I put responsibility 90% same. Since I was the one who prepared the letter I did not have the problem. Of course my company is very co-operative in these matters. It is one of the advantages of Desi employers.

I did have my Labor Thanks my attorneys . They were really co-operative. Since I was laid off from the company they spoke company-convinced lot of things including giving a copy of my labor. But I did not put any soc code. Even I did not think about it. Just wrote my responsibilities similar.

All these time I was working on H1. My GC sponsoring company H1 was revoked. I did get total three new H1. I applied for EAD renewal after joining the third company. After that I got I-140 approval. For I-140 tension was more than I-485 tension.
________
COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy2 Congratulations. I have been reading your posts and I know how much you have gone through. You must be greatly relieved now. Thanks for your sharing all along. Congats once again

SB

AC21

tammy2,
Regarding Ac21 - do you just copy the labor details in the letter or make a statement 'same as approved labor'.
I am yet to do my AC21- need to - as I have joined my new employer now.
Thanks and congrats again,

I made the statement
'his salary will match the prevailing wage as required by law and stated on the Labor Certification.'
________
FIND DISPENSARY

Originally posted by bumblebee
Did you inform INS about the date of your layoff? Was it mentioned in any of the documents?

No. There was/is no need to mention the date of layoff. All you need is letter from your employer Which says you are working with him with salary to be paid at the time of approval.

since your case is pending for six months they are no more worried about whether you are with same employer or not. Neither they care when did you left the job.
All they interested is do you have same or similar job?
________
California medical marijuana dispensaries