• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August DV team

I don't know, I'm afraid if the CO will ask me financial support or maybe can refuse the case temporary till I have done the surgery here. I don't know what to think anymore. If they send me back without processing my case then I'm done :(:(:( Maybe is better to do this surgery and to apply again for medical changes?! The doctor said they will be on vacation and will be back in August 25. So I have only 3 days to proceed the medical docs again. Please advice what should I do. Damn luck

I've explained how it works. If you want to worry yourself over nothing, please feel free to ignore my advice. ;)

R-E-L-A-X

I don't know, I'm afraid if the CO will ask me financial support or maybe can refuse the case temporary till I have done the surgery here. I don't know what to think anymore. If they send me back without processing my case then I'm done :(:(:( Maybe is better to do this surgery and to apply again for medical changes?! The doctor said they will be on vacation and will be back in August 25. So I have only 3 days to proceed the medical docs again. Please advice what should I do. Damn luck
Levi2al,
For goodness sake ! The CO will never ask you such a thing.
People got their visas with heavy heart problem, and other worse sicknesses...
The doctor is just reporting what he checked during the midicals....
Please relax and wait for the 28th with peace full mind.
Let keep our composure peeps :)

Thank you @Britsimon and @vladek15425 for your advises. Now I feel more relaxed ;). I will take your advices and just wait for the date. BTW should I post the medical envelope by DHL to embassy or I will take it with me at interview date?

Thank you @Britsimon and @vladek15425 for your advises. Now I feel more relaxed ;). I will take your advices and just wait for the date. BTW should I post the medical envelope by DHL to embassy or I will take it with me at interview date?
You must hear for the peeps that went through Tirana embassy, how do they do !?
Do you have a local forum ?

I really would not worry about this. As has been said, they are concerned about communicable diseases mainly, or things like drug addiction or alcoholism which could endanger others. Just go to your interview, you'll be fine.... Do NOT delay to do medicals again IMO.

Edit: see others beat me to it!

Successful interview

Hi my friends..,i want to wish you all good luck and wish everything will go smooth.
I had my interview last week at early August... My cn is 2015AS11***.
It was smooth and easy.., just alot if waiting... They asked me first to put the papers in order as indicated by a paper that they gave me when I entered... Then they collected the documents... Focused on high school diploma and university degree, didnt ask about work experience... And guess what guys! They never asked about financial support (bank statement or affidative of support)... I think this depends on each case separately; if they found that you have many relatives and friends and find that you are educated enough that you will find work easier than if you are not educated....they asked few qs about your plans in the states and if you ever had been to the US. They congratulated me and asked to wait for issuing the visa within a week.
Thanks Allah,, few dats later They called me and asked me to come and pick up the passport from the embassy... and Thanks Allah I finally got it!!!

Thanks really much indeed my friends in the forum for your great support through this journey...to all of you... And special thanks to Britsimon who helped the most.
I am so sorry for those who were not lucky and missed the numbers ... It was really a hard year 2014... I wish them the best in the future...
Take care.

Successful interview

Hi my friends..,i want to wish you all good luck and wish everything will go smooth.
It was smooth and easy.., just alot if waiting... They asked me first to put the papers in order as indicated by a paper that they gave me when I entered... Then they collected the documents... Focused on high school diploma and university degree, didnt ask about work experience... And guess what guys! They never asked about financial support (bank statement or affidative of support)... I think this depends on each case separately; if they found that you have many relatives and friends and find that you are educated enough that you will find work easier than if you are not educated....they asked few qs about your plans in the states and if you ever had been to the US. They congratulated me and asked to wait for issuing the visa within a week.
Thanks Allah,, few dats later They called me and asked me to come and pick up the passport from the embassy... and Thanks Allah I finally got it!!!

Thanks really much indeed my friends in the forum for your great support through this journey...to all of you... And special thanks to Britsimon who helped the most.
I am so sorry for those who were not lucky and missed the numbers ... It was really a hard year 2014... I wish them the best in the future...
Take care.
Well hopenewsunn, big congrats to you :)
And thank you for sharing with us august team;)
Have a nice life in USA

Successful interview

Take care.

Congratulations and good luck for your move to the US!

Successful interview

Take care.

Excellent - very happy for you.

You are correct about the financial support - they assess someone on the overall picture and having friends/family and a good education will reassure them that you will be ok, and then they often will not ask for any financial proof.