• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August DV team

vladek15425

Guys, the data still looks good, and after the hesteria of this morning, I traced some cases, and there is no way we will run out of visas in august!
2014EU37172 this is the proof :)

Like franky says let's keep our composure.

Please guys, report your interview out come in here, or even a friend, or a relative interview out-come....
Just the date of the interview and the result for august.
Thanks

2014EU34840 DV 8/7/2014 8:40
2014EU37116 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37172 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37096 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37147 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37188 DV 8/7/2014 9:00
2014EU36815 DV 8/7/2014 9:00

Updated !
Most of those cases became issued.
So peeps chill-out

you are fine..your case number is low...

It has nothing to do with case number but visa allocation. If your number is below 40150 your visa has been allocated to you. Unless something went wrong either at KCC or the consulate.

As you can see they are still issuing visas in Warsaw and 39792 got their visas today:

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2014EU39792 01 WRW
Case Creation Date: 14-Oct-2012
Status Updated Date: 08-Aug-2014

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2014EU37943 01 WRW
Case Creation Date: 01-Nov-2012

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2014EU26682 01 WRW
Case Creation Date: 02-Nov-2012

Guys, the data still looks good, and after the hesteria of this morning, I traced some cases, and there is no way we will run out of visas in august!
2014EU37172 this is the proof :)

Like franky says let's keep our composure.
Vladek, I don't get the point, for example, I have lower CN than eu37000 but my interview is scheduled end of August. Does it mean that my visa is safe because my cn is lower? Or depends on interview date, earlier date have more chance ?

I'm in the same case that you Levi.
38,8 and not yet my interview and one of my friend who is more than 39k in the same embassy had his interview the 5th of August. Approved.

Vladek, I don't get the point, for example, I have lower CN than eu37000 but my interview is scheduled end of August. Does it mean that my visa is safe because my cn is lower? Or depends on interview date, earlier date have more chance ?
Some cases above 39xxx are scheduled early august and so on ...
They dont schedule by numerical order the case number once they are current, and thats because each cn has a visa slot allocated.
Your visa is waiting for you to pick it up pal :)
Dont stress;)

Some cases above 39xxx are scheduled early august and so on ...
They dont schedule by numerical order the case number once they are current, and thats because each cn has a visa slot allocated.
Your visa is waiting for you to pick it up pal :)
Dont stress;)
Just today I finished my medicals. Everything went fine but only one thing, from the time I was born I have a hernia in my stomach skin. It has been grow a little bit over the years. The doctor said that he has to report it but CO may, may ask for financial proof to support the surgery if anything can happen before I receive a health insurance in usa. Now I am so upset, I don't know if I must do the surgery before my interview date? If CO will ask for financial proof I dont know how much will be the amount.
Please advice what should I do!!!
P.s. The doctor write down that I have it since I was born and no change of dimensions.

I'm in the same case that you Levi.
38,8 and not yet my interview and one of my friend who is more than 39k in the same embassy had his interview the 5th of August. Approved.
So does it mean that we are safer than those high number than ours?

Just today I finished my medicals. Everything went fine but only one thing, from the time I was born I have a hernia in my stomach skin. It has been grow a little bit over the years. The doctor said that he has to report it but CO may, may ask for financial proof to support the surgery if anything can happen before I receive a health insurance in usa. Now I am so upset, I don't know if I must do the surgery before my interview date? If CO will ask for financial proof I dont know how much will be the amount.
P.s. The doctor write down that I have it since I was born and no change of dimensions.
The co is more concerned about transmisable deseases buddy !
Thats not gonna get you any trouble :)

The doctor does not understand medical insurance changes in the USA, nor the DV process.

So, about medical. If you live here you will be obligated to have medical insurance (that is a change for Obamacare). Second, you now (since Obamacare) cannot be refused insurance for a pre existing condition and your rate cannot be loaded for that reason. BIG advantage to those that are sick or as in your case, may need a surgery.

Lastly, as Vladdy has said they are more concerned about infectious diseases...

The doctor does not understand medical insurance changes in the USA, nor the DV process.

So, about medical. If you live here you will be obligated to have medical insurance (that is a change for Obamacare). Second, you now (since Obamacare) cannot be refused insurance for a pre existing condition and your rate cannot be loaded for that reason. BIG advantage to those that are sick or as in your case, may need a surgery.

Lastly, as Vladdy has said they are more concerned about infectious diseases...
I don't know, I'm afraid if the CO will ask me financial support or maybe can refuse the case temporary till I have done the surgery here. I don't know what to think anymore. If they send me back without processing my case then I'm done :(:(:( Maybe is better to do this surgery and to apply again for medical changes?! The doctor said they will be on vacation and will be back in August 25. So I have only 3 days to proceed the medical docs again. Please advice what should I do. Damn luck