August 2003 I-140/I-488 Concurrent Tracker

nemesis:
please guide me how i can scan.your techno jargons is not easily understood by this chemist.I hope you don't mind helping me. Thanks

Excel Sheet!

Where can I know what date is the latest case, got a FP notice?

I know current dates for I-485 is Mar/Apr 2003 (May guys getting approved).

Should we maintain a excel sheet for I-485 cases filed in 2003?

Murthy and One more thread

I got the info from following places:
1. Check this thread:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=109915&page=114&pp=15
Also I have almost recent excel sheet (attached) maitained by ppl. for 2004 cases (EB2 and EB3) on the thread I mentioned above. You will see some FP calls to 2004 guys. That means atleast many ppl. must have had I485 approved in late 2003.
2. I saw somehere on Murthy website that few ppl. from Sept. 2003 have been approved for I485.

techie3000 said:
Ravi,

but the USCIS site show current 485 approvals for Aug 2002.... who gave you this information

Progress

At the current speed when should we expect the I-485 Approvals for the August 200 3filers to start coming in ....3 months, 6 Month , 1 year , .....?? Can anyone venture to guess ??

vjain2k said:
At the current speed when should we expect the I-485 Approvals for the August 200 3filers to start coming in ....3 months, 6 Month , 1 year , .....?? Can anyone venture to guess ??

I took a stab at this at http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=892310#post892310 (see post #1292).

The bottom line is that August/September/October 2003 cases could take between roughly 4 and 12 months or longer. The 4 months could be very optimistic (assumes VSC continuing the pace it has set over the last few months while the 12+ months doesn't seem too unlikely at this point.

Apart from cases that have showed up in the scans that nemessis has been doing (http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=891947#post891947) the "sweet spot" for I-485 approvals currently seems to be for applications with a ND of 09/02 at best. Of the cases being tracked (e.g. in the 2003 tracker), we've seen little progress so far. This leads me to wonder if the approvals which nemessis is finding are family bases whereas the trackers are mostly for employment based cases...?

If the 4 month guess is correct then within 1-2 months we should be seeing lots of approvals for cases from the start of 2003.

Of course, given that the VSC is changing how concurrently filed cases are handled its possible that things won't proceed in a linear fashion (to some extent we've seen this already). e.g. we could start seeing many cases from 2004 being approved before cases from 2003...

ETA

August 03 no FP yet

I-485 receipt date 8/27/03
2 nd EAD, 2 nd AP Aug 04 (got in 2 weeks)

no FP ???

FP for my wife not for me.

I485 ND Feb 25, 2004

Got a FP notice for my Wife Dated Aug 20, 2004

Not yet received any FP notice for me :(

File both cases together. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Mittal - You are amongst the many that USCIS has left bewildered. In this case there are scores of us where the dependant applicant has been called for their 1st FP but the primary applicant hasnt. Only advise - stay cool, and stay tuned.

Finger Print Notice

I have received FP Notice for myself. However, No FP notice has been received for my wife. Can anyone confirm that spouses are also Finger Printed (Sorry for my ignorance..)

vjain2k said:
I have received FP Notice for myself. However, No FP notice has been received for my wife. Can anyone confirm that spouses are also Finger Printed (Sorry for my ignorance..)

Yes they are. In fact, many of the posts on this site are about only one spouse getting FP (I just got my FP for myself, none for my spouse -- might try getting them to do FP anyway if we don't get her notice by 09/10).

ETA

Fp

ETA-GC said:
Yes they are. In fact, many of the posts on this site are about only one spouse getting FP (I just got my FP for myself, none for my spouse -- might try getting them to do FP anyway if we don't get her notice by 09/10).

ETA

Can you please tell me how we can try to get FPed without a specific notice?How do u propose to try?Thanx
fams

I am Kool :cool:

jrinny said:
Mr. Mittal - You are amongst the many that USCIS has left bewildered. In this case there are scores of us where the dependant applicant has been called for their 1st FP but the primary applicant hasnt. Only advise - stay cool, and stay tuned.

Thanx for your advise/reply.

fams said:
Can you please tell me how we can try to get FPed without a specific notice?How do u propose to try?Thanx
fams

Yeah, if it comes to that, I might just ask them if they'll do my wife's FP without a notice (I'll have mine and our I-485 receipt notices showing we all filed at the same time). Worst that can happen is they say no -- I'll let people know how it goes.

Also, I'm going to call the NCSC # today to see if that helps -- maybe ask them to make sure that the cases for my wife and kids are flagged as associated with mine as the primary applicant.

I don't think I'll have much luck but may as well try...

ETA

Early FP experience at Boston

FYI, t got my FP2 done at Boston Portland office earlier than scheduled. However, they did not let my husband do his FP without notice. I had the notice, but he did not get his yet.

Fp

I got my First FP done on 09/03/2004........
Well am planning on switching employers.... i mean am gonna take a permanent offer with my client.... so is that gonna be a problem with INS.

My original job description says i have to travel a lot....but my new job will not say that.... is that gonna be a problem....Could somebody answer?

August 20, 2003

I140/I485 filed on AUg 20, 2003 vermont. I140 approved. FP received for 09/14/2004. I485 approval ?????? :confused:

VSC FP received for AUG 2003

:) My attorney called to inform that he received FP notice. I have not received yet. may be i'll receive in a day or 2.

EB2 RIR VSC
I-485 RD Aug 27 03
EAD2, AP2 AUG 6 04