August 2002 Tracker

gave up. 7th yr completed, but its ok. doesn't make any diff for those who applied yesterday or 2 months back. everything went very fast for us except this skr.

2nd FP??

How long is the FP valid for? I thought I read somewhere it is good for 15 months? Does that mean most of us in this thread should be getting 2nd FP notice. Did any of you receive 2nd FP notice?

For one of you who asked details of 2nd FP:
RD: 08/26/2002
ND: 09/05/2003
2ndFP: 11/20/2003 (Not updated online)

Cheers,
BijGC

Friends,
I had just seen 4 August Approvals. Looks like some movement is there. Pray for the momentum to continue..

JR

Validity of FingerPrints..

I think the Finger Prints are valid for 15 months.. Most of the time they are requesting for 2nd Finger prints.. Since we all had crossed 15 months since finger printed, there is a very good chance we get 2nd Finger Prints Notice, if not approved very soon (may be in a month)..

Thanks for the info Jaye. I also saw those August 2002 approvals. It doesn't seem to make sense, since there are so many pending applications from previous months. Anyway, let's hope that's a good sign for the rest of us.

RD August 26. Transferred to Local Detroit Office

My 485 receipt date is August 26th 2002 in VSC.

On January 8th it is transferred to Detroit Office.

Can any one shed some light on this movement. It will be a great help.

Happy New Year !!

My dear long folks,

wish you all a wonderful (should be),
Happy new year.
I am hearing lot of movements,
june approved , may approved, july started, etc. but the immigration.com 485 status still shows some january 2002 date. don't worry. that date doesn't reflect anything. that means, it is the oldest case pending in VSC.
do you have any news folks. how is your new year so far.

Cheers
Dial3525

congratulation tammy2

first congratulations tammy,

what next?
buying house & luxury suv trip to canada with fresh air?
cause, i know 90% of my friends did that.

cheers
:D

RFE update

Checked online, said, they sent RFE for my case and no change for my husband. I'm pretty sure, it will be for employment letter, pay stubs etc..

Do you anyone know, how long after BCIS receives the reply for RFE, approval comes??..

I know, lot of you are waiting from Nov.. Good luck to you all..

vigneshbabu,
There is no fixed time-line as to when a case might be approved after a response to RFE has been received. But, I am sure it is not going to be a long wait from now on. Congratulations that your case has atleast been looked at. All the best for your approval. Do your part, be prompt in replying to the RFE.

Update rupnet.com regarding your RFE details after you receive it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved...

My case (EB3/AC21) has been approved...

RD: 08/26/2002
ND: 09/05/2002
FP: (II) 11/20/2003
AD: 01/15/2004

Good luck to other in the waiting...
Cheers,
Biju

bijgc

Congratulations. When did you do your first FP? As I know second FP 15 months after first FP. But you have done second FP before 15 months from RD. Was there any technical problem with your FP? Just curious.

Approved

Hello Folks

Atlast..it's approved. Good luck to you all, these are my details :

(IND-NY-EB3)
08/21/2002 (MD)
08/27/2002 (RD)
08/27/2002 (ND)
09/23/2002 (EAD)
10/24/2002 (FP)
01/16/2004 (APPROVED)

Aug Rd Approved

Aug RD approved
Approved today for me and my spouse. Just saw online.

Came 1997
Ups & down
RD =8/26/02
FP= 10/26/02
AD=1/20/04,
EB1 OR
NO RFE
Thanks for Mr Rajiv Khanna for this site and also other help.
Wish for approval for others and specially those have applied before me and also after me as well.
Thanks many members for their support to each other.

PS: I applied my EAD renewal on Oct 26,hoping that may trigger my case as well. That EAD is not approved yet