August 2002 Tracker

I don't think so..

I didn't do any signature or provided any details on back of Photos. My Lawyer also did not ask for it. So it is not required

jinglebp2,
what are the ND/RD for your EAD and AP renewals? would like to know how long it is taking for the renewals these days at the VSC.

nkaveti,

I don't remember exactly but I think both RD & ND were 4/16/2003. I do remember that both the applications for myself and husband were mailed on 4/11/2003. Our EAD was approved on 6/17/2003 and AP was approved on 6/20/2003. Hope the information helps.

Thanks for the Info. I think it's taking about 2 months for the renewals. My ND's are June 11, 2003. I can expect the (renewal) approvals sometime in Aug.

nkaveti

EAD & AP renewal

RD: 06/05/03
ND : 06/11/03

Hope to get approved sometime in the beginning of August..

Keep me posted on your renewal updates.

Hi Vignesh,
My EAD/AP renewal dates are exactly same as yours. I will post here if there are any developments. Hoping you'll do the same...

Thanks.

Hi Guys

Hi Guys,

Mine and my wife's EAD as well as ADvance parole is going to expire soon and want to apply for extension. My lawyer is asking 300 for ead per person and 375 for adv parole. is this normal fees or is the lawyer charging me too much. hope i can get early response from u guys so i can proceed further as u all know these recession times are tough financially.

Thanks,

Rocket,
I've applied for EAD/AP renewal myself for both me and wife. The lawyer was asking for a flat fee of $125 per application which came to $500 and this was apart from the actual filing (renewal) fee payable to BCIS. So I ended up doing it on my own. It is very easy and I recommend the same to you.

Update

Update: Our EAD/AP renewals have been approved as per online status.

RD: 06/06/2003
ND: 06/11/2003
Renewal
AD: 07/28/2003

EAD / AP approved

nkaveti ,

After looking at your post, i checked mine..

EAD approved on July 25th and AP approved on July 28th.

Details
EAD/AP RD: 06/05/03
EAD/AP ND : 06/11/03
EAD EAC : EAC0318754xxx
EAD AD: 07/25
AP AD: 07/28
AP EAC : EAC0318754xxx

Hope this helps those who are waiting to get approved.

Oh, by the way...Congratulations to all you fellow filers. Wake up. It's August 2003 and a year has passed since we've got together to form this thread.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

dear fellas,

EAD, AP renewed. any news to share?
just checking the on line case status - daily basis. :D :D

just in curious right .... ?
how about you folks?
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD renewed

I have applied for my EAD thru online and got approved with in one moth 12 days! And even they updated our 485 statuses too.
There was no update for 485 after giving fingerprints for almost 9 months… so I was worried….

I was guessing that applying for EAD renewal get their attention to my case, that’s what happened….

when

Hi everybody, I am an August filer, just wondering when we can start to expect the excitement of approval?

By the way, there are two approvals from eac02276xxxxx on sep. 15 :rolleyes:

I think optimisitic would be beginning in Feb 2004 and reasonable estimate could be around July 2004.

I've stopped worrying about the date. But I sincerely hope it is before the next EAD & AP renewal...

Take it easy.

What the ...

today i see the they updated for october dates at immigration.com
not even a day it is till 1/15 ..
what the ...

strange ....