August 2002 filers

ramss

Registered Users (C)
GOT SECOND FP notice scheduled for 04/13/04

RD : Aug 16 2002
ND : Aug 23, 2002
FP1 : OCT 4, 2002
FP2 scheduled: Apr 4, 2004
AD: GOK (god only knows or may be even god may not know in the case of BCIS)

Ramss,

Thanks for your update. Is this triggered because of any reasons or this is routine schedule......

2nd FP 04/14/04

Received the notice yesterday.

It is at Alexandria at 04/14/04.

Hope I can get in early FP.. But heard that they wont' allow..

Keep us posted.

Originally posted by winwin
Ramss,

Thanks for your update. Is this triggered because of any reasons or this is routine schedule......

I do not know but my company did send an expedite request for my case but they responded in the negative. This happened about 3 weeks back.

As I had said earlier we are in a dark ocean, blindfolded hoping that we can grab on to something that will take us to the shore!!!!

That is why it becomes even more important to be supportive of the core team and Mr.Rajiv as I beleive their actions may result in something better in about 6-months timeframe.

expedite petition?

Originally posted by ramss
I do not know but my company did send an expedite request for my case but they responded in the negative. This happened about 3 weeks back.

As I had said earlier we are in a dark ocean, blindfolded hoping that we can grab on to something that will take us to the shore!!!!

That is why it becomes even more important to be supportive of the core team and Mr.Rajiv as I beleive their actions may result in something better in about 6-months timeframe.

What is an expedite petions?

How can you file it?

Are there cases when they have approved it recently?

How much does it expedite?

Re: expedite petition?

Originally posted by vip1r
What is an expedite petions?

How can you file it?

Are there cases when they have approved it recently?

How much does it expedite?

It was expedited between two FAX machines at 36 kbit/s.

Those who received FP2 notice...

Did your online message change?

Did you or your lawyer received the notice? I ask this because my FP1 notice went to my lawyer.

Thanks

Re: Those who received FP2 notice...

Originally posted by aajoshi
Did your online message change?

Did you or your lawyer received the notice? I ask this because my FP1 notice went to my lawyer.

Thanks

My online message still says the same old message. It has not been updated at all. As to lawyer I do not know. I received that at my home address.

Re: Re: Those who received FP2 notice...

My online message still says the same old message. It has not been updated at all. As to lawyer I do not know. I received that at my home address.

ramss,

Couls you post some details about the Expedite attempt, the basis and the outcome?

Re: Re: Re: Those who received FP2 notice...

Originally posted by cinta
ramss,

Couls you post some details about the Expedite attempt, the basis and the outcome?

My company sent an expedite request on my behalf:

They sent a letter stating that I am a very critical resource and that they are filing my EAD and AP for the third time(yes that is true) and the company's continuing success depends on me and hence the request to expedite. They also sent my paystubs and the offer letter. They faxed them to VSC.

VSC responded in about a week's time and said that there is no basis for them to expedite the case as it has be on humatarian background, loss to company etc., (Of course I did not expect any +ve reply anyway).

Anyway it was worth a try.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Those who received FP2 notice...

My company sent an expedite request on my behalf:

They sent a letter stating that I am a very critical resource and that they are filing my EAD and AP for the third time(yes that is true) and the company's continuing success depends on me and hence the request to expedite. They also sent my paystubs and the offer letter. They faxed them to VSC.

VSC responded in about a week's time and said that there is no basis for them to expedite the case as it has be on humatarian background, loss to company etc., (Of course I did not expect any +ve reply anyway).

Anyway it was worth a try.

Thanks. One thing that is also needed, whether within the litigation grounds or not, is a revision of the Expedite criteria for VSC as well as the others. Their criteria are from the 18th century as is the whole Immigration law..

don't get it...

Just a thought...
I was browsing through some number. I even saw some 485 that was sent on Oct 02 that hasn't even got any first FP notice, such as : eac0300150006. Whoever owns this, please forgive me. Just want to clarify, hey, who knows this can trigger your approval.
I applied around that time, and I just got my FP notice nov 03. So, I don't know why USCIS did so much delay on FP for some ppl, esp. Oct 02 filer.
I do believe that whenever you sent some notices to USCIS about your update information, your application tends to get approved easier. So, I think that's a good sign if USCIS sent any FP notice or even RFE(hopefully none). At least, you know that your application is reviewed.

Some people get it very fast

One of my friends who did late FP (I think in he did FP Jan 2003 although originally scheduled in Nov-2002) received his second FP notice in January. That was before the expiry of FP. He was supposed to do his second FP in last week of Feb but he received his approval by that time (I think 24
Feb. His RD is August 29 2002 (EAC02273 series)

I-485:
Vermont Service center
RD: 27-Aug-2002
AP: 06-Jan-2004

We recieved the 2nd FP notice in the mail on Friday - 3/12/2003. The notice date is 3/8/04 and the date of appt. is 4/2/2004. I think this was prompted by our recent application for 3nd EAD & AP which were filed on 2/25/04.

Finally some movement for us!!

I think 2nd fp is automatic system generated thing, here is the basis

my case rd 08/2002

my case transferred to msc 02/2004

and i just received 2nd fp notice from vsc issued date 03/02/04

Originally posted by labor+140=485
I think 2nd fp is automatic system generated thing, here is the basis

my case rd 08/2002

my case transferred to msc 02/2004

and i just received 2nd fp notice from vsc issued date 03/02/04

I too beleive that. But if that is true then why are we seeing FP notices being sent out of order and not in a strict FIFO manner?

It could be semi-automated or bcis automated (some term I am coining here...)