AUG/SEPT/OCT 2005 AOR - Buffalo Timelines

I have just received the IA letter. They are requesting ORIGINAL evidence of all paid employment in the form of W2 , pay stubs, record of employment, income tax returns/receipts, and letters from employment for the years 2001-2005.

I can get original letters from the employment. However, I don't have all the paystubs for the last 5 years. I have copies of W2's and income tax forms, but they are not originals.

Was anybody requested these documents and if so what did you submit? Any input will be appreciated.

Here is my timeline:
Application sent: September 2005
AOR: September 2005
File transferred to Detroit: September 2006
IA: December 2006- interview waived.

Hey Ohioperm,
I was required to provide some of these documents and not all (for the last couple of years). However I'm sure sending representative docs for those years will suffice. For instance, I'm not sure anyone can provide every pay stub through the last 5 yrs, but providing those you can and a tax return/W2 for each year should satisfy that requirement. FYI, you can request your tax summary and transcript for each year from the IRS at no cost - this was what I submitted for the preceding 3 yrs. Good luck!
Timeline

CAT: SW
APPL: JULY '05
AOR: AUG '05
English Tests: None
IA: October 4, 2006
Interview: Waived
Additional Docs: Medicals, Updated bank stmt, '04 & '05 tax returns requested
Medicals done: October 17, 2006
Additional documents sent: November 4, 2006
PPR: December 5, 2006
PP Sent: December 7, 2006

kowojori2000
Thanks a lot for the info. I have two more questions:
1) Did you send the Right of Permanent Residence Fee which the additional documents requested? It says at the letter that I may send it at this time. If I don't, would it delay the application? And when would I absolutely have to pay it?

2) After I got married I added my husband's last name to my last name. I sent this info to Buffalo. When I received the medical forms from Detroit, the wrote the names wrong. I sent them a fax explaining the situation. I will go ahead and get my medicals with the forms that they sent me. Is there any number that I can call to make sure that hey will accept the forms ?

Thanks a lot

Visa recieved!!

Visa recvd today!

Timeline

Visa recvd: December 15,2006

Hey Ohioperm,
1) Yes I sent the RPRF with the add'l docs. If you have it ready I think it makes sense to send it right away, otherwise they'll request it at PPR.

2)Concerning your other question, I'm not sure what to do. Sending them the fax is good, but I'll suggest you also send an email to the Detroit consulate <mailto:detroit-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>. You may also try & call them at <Immigration Tel.: (313) 567-2085>. Good luck.

Timeline

Congratulations buddy....when are you planning to land ?

kowojori2000 said:
Visa recvd today!

Timeline

Thank you!

Thank you GC. I'm planning to land sometimes in Feb/March '07, still not decided on driving or flying. I hope u'll post your landing experience whenever u do land. Cheers.

Timeline