Aug filers...

Vengan at least you have a date to wait for. I have always been told 30 more days whenever I have called. So since my last call was around Sep 25, I hope at least by the month end I should be approved.

Originally posted by TheRealCanadian

RFE recvd by INS: 8/28

Welcome to my world. :(

I talked to IIO today and she said that my case was still pending. See my post abt that. Have u tried calling VSC?

was told to wait 60 days in Sept

i am running out of paitence ...
nothing i can do about it...
so sit back relax...and curse your luck...
:mad:

After waiting anxiously for so long.. and checkimg AVM every night and thinking about GC all the time, I have fizzled out. I am in an indifferent state now, hoping to get it by month end.

I am going to drive around and enjoy the colors this week end no matter what!!

RD Aug29

Frustrated with VSC

I am totally, completely and absolutely frustrated with VSC.

RD 8/17

I will wait for a couple of weeks and if nothing happens I will call INS. BTW what are the NDs for Aug guys who R waiting? I think we may be approved by our NDs, within a month or so.

We all seem to be with the same officer. Hope he/she wakes up soon. If on vacation hope the person is back.

Re: Frustrated with VSC

Originally posted by GCWallaBaba
I am totally, completely and absolutely frustrated with VSC.

RD 8/17

I will wait for a couple of weeks and if nothing happens I will call INS. BTW what are the NDs for Aug guys who R waiting? I think we may be approved by our NDs, within a month or so.

ND 10/12..Acc to yr prediction my case should be approved by the end of this week. To tell u the truth thought had crossed my mind but was squashed after I spoke to IIO today who said that my case is still pending. They rcvd my rfe on Aug20. I highly doubt that they will assign and approve my case by the end of this week.
Btw, I think I read in one of yr posts that u have not even rcvd a rfe or any kind of comm from VSC. Is there a reason why u r waiting.....why don't you or yr lawyer call VSC and find out what is going on?

VSC...unpredictable...

Still there are many Aug 2001 filers left and more than half of Sep 2001 filers left (all according to www.rupnet.com/immigration), but VSC started processing Oct 2001 cases already.

Hope you guys get approved soon (within a week or so).