Aug filers...Online message says..Approved

venati

Registered Users (C)
RD 08/15....

Online message says

This case has been approved. On October 11, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Can believe this?

My heart is beating at 144/min.

Thanks all....My Aug Filers ur next..

Jag

Thanx guys

You all are the best supporters...

One question...I added my wife as Follow to Join...her case is not approved....do u guys think will there be any prob?

Thanks
Jag

Originally posted by venati
Thanks all....My Aug Filers ur next..

We should do a pool. Everyone chips in $5, and the LAST person to get approved wins. :)

Congratulations! Any RFEs, or just slow processing?

Hi Venati,

I dont think follow to join should be any problem. I hope u get her approval also very soon.

Venati

Like I posted before I have the same RD and mine was approved on 10/10....so VSC is taking care of its Aug leftovers! I saw mine online too and thought I typed in the EAC wrong!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Venati! it is wonderful to hear this good news. That leaves Vengan, GCwalla Baba, me and I don't know who else.
Was this updated today or Saturday?

if i would like to check the status online, should i use the EAC number on the EAD card to check or there should be a different case number for 485 that i should use?

My old friends ur turn is next

I checked today morning....Even I called AVM..it says it is approved.

Thanks
Jag

Congratulations - same RD as mine. My on-line status changed to "card ordered" on Oct 11 - same day you got approved. Enjoy