Attorney for i730?

So smah did u get ur interview date already? Was it the embassy or the NVC that contacted you
So smah did u get ur interview date already? Was it the embassy or the NVC that contacted you ?
So smah did u get ur interview date already? Was it the embassy or the NVC that contacted you ?
I did not get any date yet.I checked from ceac with my NVC case number.my case is in embassy now and embassy will send me further instructions with interview date.what is your case status ?did your check from ceac?

I did not get any date yet.I checked from ceac with my NVC case number.my case is in embassy now and embassy will send me further instructions with interview date.what is your case status ?did your check from ceac?
My status still says the same thing I posted earlier that I should contact the embassy to schedule appointment for interview. So I have decided that I will call the embassy next week and hear what they have to say . Keep me posted once u get a date thanks.

My status still says the same thing I posted earlier that I should contact the embassy to schedule appointment for interview. So I have decided that I will call the embassy next week and hear what they have to say . Keep me posted once u get a date thanks.
Sure I will

@Kuss2000 @smah
The embassy will call you or email you for the interview. You will be given the interview letter (by email or pickup) which consists of interview date / time and documents needed.
Documents needed are:
Birth certificate / marriage certificate
Passports
Police report (maybe)
Photos
Medical report
I765 work authorization form (for all) - download or get from embassy
G325 fingerprints form (form all) - download or get from embassy
Take the interview letter to a doctor designated by embassy to get all medical certifications. You family might need to put injections if they are not up to date. You need to pay for doctor.
No embassy fee.
Interview only about proving relationship to the primary asylee in USA. Take photos or any proof of relationship., money transfer etc.

After interview, Status which showed ready earlier could change to administrative processing and then visa issued. A call or email from embassy to come collect the passport.

Maybe slight changes from country to country from the above order. Hope this helps people.

@Kuss2000 @smah
The embassy will call you or email you for the interview. You will be given the interview letter (by email or pickup) which consists of interview date / time and documents needed.
Documents needed are:
Passports
Police report (maybe)
Photos
Medical report
Take the interview letter to a doctor designated by embassy to get all medical certifications. You family might need to put injections if they are not up to date. You need to pay for doctor.
No embassy fee.
Interview only about proving relationship to the primary asylee in USA. Take photos or any proof of relationship., money transfer etc.

After interview, Status which showed ready earlier could change to administrative processing and then visa issued. A call or email from embassy to come collect the passport.

Maybe slight changes from country to country from the above order. Hope this helps people.
Bruh u just hit the nail on the head !!! this is astonishingly beautiful, well explained and so detailed. Thanks for ur massive and timely participation @Educatedrefugee !!!

@Educatedrefugee

Once @ the embassy as the case is right now how long do u think it might take for the embassy to issue out this letter? and how much time to they usually give before appointment date?

@Educatedrefugee

Once @ the embassy as the case is right now how long do u think it might take for the embassy to issue out this letter? and how much time to they usually give before appointment date?
It depends on embassy backlog to schedule the interview. Some countries are fast and some re slow. they are supposed to give at least 3 weeks notice for interview in order for you to complete the documents and medicals.

@Kuss2000 @smah
Documents needed are:
Passports
Police report (maybe)
Photos
Medical report
No embassy fee.

Thanks a lot brother .appreciate you

Hello, is there any one who has got an approval of recent from Nebraska service centre? If there is any please share with us your timeline.

Hello brother, which service centre was processing your case? Was it in Texas or Nebraska? Kind share with your timeline. Thanks
My case was filed and approved in Nebraska center.
Timeline:
July 1st, 2019 case was petitioned
October 2019 “fees waved”
January 7th 2022 case approved
April 8th 2022 case sent to state department
May 17th 2022 case sent to the embassy
Still waiting for interview appointment date!

My case was filed and approved in Nebraska center.
Timeline:
July 1st, 2019 case was petitioned
October 2019 “fees waved”
January 7th 2022 case approved
April 8th 2022 case sent to state department
May 17th 2022 case sent to the embassy
Still waiting for interview appointment date!
Thanks alot

@smah
Bruh any update on your interview date? I wish my status could even say the same thing like yours “ Ready for interview “.

I wrote the embassy and it’s been past 3 days now no reply.

@smah
Bruh any update on your interview date? I wish my status could even say the same thing like yours “ Ready for interview “.

I wrote the embassy and it’s been past 3 days now no reply.
No I did not get any date yet.don’t worry you will get date soon.every embassy is different .i will let you know as soon as I get any update.

No I did not get any date yet.don’t worry you will get date soon.every embassy is different .i will let you know as soon as I get any update.
I just got email from embassy for an interview .interview will be held in July 27.any update kuss2000?

I just got email from embassy for an interview .interview will be held in July 27.any update kuss2000?
Waoooo!!! I feel like envying you right now smah . Unfortunately nothing yet on my end the last time I wrote them they said they don’t have my records in their system yet . I guess I just have to be patient till June ending and write them again.

Thanks for updating me bruh and I wish you and your family all the best , it was a long journey and u deserve all the happiness that comes with it.

Waoooo!!! I feel like envying you right now smah . Unfortunately nothing yet on my end the last time I wrote them they said they don’t have my records in their system yet . I guess I just have to be patient till June ending and write them again.

Thanks for updating me bruh and I wish you and your family all the best , it was a long journey and u deserve all the happiness that comes with it.✈

Thanks for updating me bruh and I wish you and your family all the best , it was a long journey and u deserve all the happiness that comes with it.✈
Thanks a lot brother.appreciate you.I will be waiting for your update .god bless you