Attorney for i730?

hello guys
I am trying to expedite my i730 petition also I am in the USA .. did anyone request for i730 expedite here on this forum ? can give any suggestions please my service center is Nebraska

Hi, Mine is also in nebraska, my case was accepted in February, and there is still no news. I would like to know when your file was received?

wait time is super long and I have a humanitarian reson to expedite. so I'm just trying let's keep updated on this forum please

who can be derivative on the application? They need to be added while submitting the asylum application or can be added later?

Can somebody pls explain difference between Dependent Vs Derivative?
Okay, dependent means the spouse or children that you add to your asylum case from the beginning, so they will get asylum status the same time as you, but they have to be in USA with you .
If the immediate relatives was outside The United States or if the asylum applicant chose not to add them to the case , then they could be added later after the approval of the case by filling form I 730 for derivative asylee

Okay, dependent means the spouse or children that you add to your asylum case from the beginning, so they will get asylum status the same time as you, but they have to be in USA with you .
If the immediate relatives was outside The United States or if the asylum applicant chose not to add them to the case , then they could be added later after the approval of the case by filling form I 730 for derivative asylee

Thanks!
Can one choose to add dependent later to the application even when she (child) is present in US?
Child is out of status since over 2 years. I think, It'll be good idea to avoid providing her info until we're sure about approval.

Any issues if we apply separately for dependent present in US after approval?

Thanks!
Can one choose to add dependent later to the application even when she (child) is present in US?
Child is out of status since over 2 years. I think, It'll be good idea to avoid providing her info until we're sure about approval.

Any issues if we apply separately for dependent present in US after approval?
It doesn’t matter if she is out of status , plus you will need to mention her in your application even if you won’t add her to the case. I would add the children from the beginning if inside USA it’s faster that way.
ask an attorney to be safe.

hi friends
can I filed a 1730 petition IN NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER ALSO I AM IN THE USA. DO ANYBODY KNOW WHATS The NEXT STEP AFTER FIN FINGERPRINT PLEASE

THANKS SOO MUCH

hi friends
can I filed a 1730 petition IN NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER ALSO I AM IN THE USA. DO ANYBODY KNOW WHATS The NEXT STEP AFTER FIN FINGERPRINT PLEASE

THANKS SOO MUCH
Have you been granted asylum yet?
If not (case still pending) you cannot submit I-730

its been 7 months since i submitted i730 already did fingerprint. so just wanna know whats would be the next process. i am in the USA

its been 7 months since i submitted i730 already did fingerprint. so just wanna know whats would be the next process. i am in the USA
The next step should be the interview, but be prepared to wait for long , i sent my application in December 2018 to Nebraska and still waiting, some other people were able to get interview in less than 6 months

The next step should be the interview, but be prepared to wait for long , i sent my application in December 2018 to Nebraska and still waiting, some other people were able to get interview in less than 6 months

do you need to give fingerprints for the 730 form?
And what kind of interview?
and have you been waiting since 2018 for the 730 form?
What is the problem why so long?

do you need to give fingerprints for the 730 form?
And what kind of interview?
and have you been waiting since 2018 for the 730 form?
What is the problem why so long?
Yes, you need to give fingerprint and the interview basically to prove the relationship. I think it’s important for spouse applications but maybe children don’t need interview.
Yes I’m waiting since 2018 for apparently no reason, I complained to almost everyone I could complain to , until they gave my spouse interview this month but still couldn’t give us a decision due to the lack of fingerprints that we are waiting for it to be scheduled.