Attn : Nanshi on 140 pending case

Scan

Nanshi,

Thanks for the reply. I wish u to get your approval soon.

You know, My 140 RD on 06/19/03. Corporate did not released my LIN#. and you know RFE details also.

Is it posiible to scan for this date.

where can i get scaner copy. Please let me know

Fp

Nanshi!

What happened to you PF issue- went to your old case? Did you get any recovery?
You know, I’m also similar boat like you. Now I got PF notices for my new I-485.
Can you give me some suggestion to over come like this issue.

BCIS,
No update. Still my old denied I-485 case says that your Finger print review was received on april 28, 2004......

I am not worried about the FP now. I am worried about the I-140 RFE reply and looks like it is going to take a month more to reply. I will keep posted.
I have sent a letter to NSC with all the proofs to correct this problem. They have received it on May 06, 2004 and no change in the status yet.

nanshi.

Rfe Replied

Naanshi
I am sorry for not posting anything here for a long time now. I have question in connection to my I-140. As you may already know from my last posted dated way back in February I got a RFE on my I-140 and I replied to that on April 16th it was received there at NSC on April 19th. On April 23 they issued a notification for FP and I did my FP on May13th . When do you think the USCIS will take an decision on my I-140.

Status Update

The I-485 Status changed to the following.
On May 26, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.[\QUOTE]

I did my FP on May 13th.

Nanshi,

I noticed that last updated date is 05/28/2004 for all my cases
even 140 and 485 my self spouse and child.

Any one has any opinion …what’s going inside?

I also saw such last updated date on my cases without of much change in status. But my employer/attroney got the I140 denial after fewdays. Hope it is not the same with you. Pray god........Good luck

is for your all cases 140/485..etc?

chinj said:
I also saw such last updated date on my cases without of much change in status. But my employer/attroney got the I140 denial after fewdays. Hope it is not the same with you. Pray god........Good luck

BCIS,
It is very hard to guess from the last updated date change. Hope for the best. Keep us posted.

nanshi.

Nanshi,

You know, mine also 2nd trail like you. My attorney send 140 RFE response in March. Latter that I added adjustment applications for my spouse and child in end of April. But suddenly I a saw change in last updated for all cases.

Some times it’s not sensing good……….

naanshi said:
BCIS,
It is very hard to guess from the last updated date change. Hope for the best. Keep us posted.

nanshi.

Nanshi/chinj

Just now, I saw another update on my 485 case dated 06/01/04. Message changed.

Message follows:

We mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.

Now i feel a Relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanshi,

just now my autorney told me my case got denial. due to education equvalency

BCIS,
I am really sorry to hear about the denial. Don't get panic. Just sit with your attorney and find out out the alternatives. There will be some.

I know the pain of getting denial, as I went through this. Don't loose your hope. Contact me through Private mail, if you need any help.

nanshi.

I need some details to appeal. I sent private message to you.

thanks for support.......

So Sorry BCIS

BCIS, I am so sorry to hear that your case got denied. I had the same RFE for which we replied on April 19 and haven't got any reply for it. My case the attorney Amended the case from EB2 to EB3 to match the edu equvialancy. I don't know what is your case details. So it is not wise for me to comment on it. But as another poster said, don't lose hope just take it as a step ahead you will find a way to appeal the case.

Hi BCIS

I am sorry for your I-140 denial. But the Government of India has recognized AMIE is an equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Please go through the below mentioned website. Please let us know what exactly was mentioned in your substitute labor certificate about the degree and number of years of education.

This web site says (http://www.iete.org/recognis1.htm)
AMIETE has been recognized by the Govt of India & UPSC as equivalent degree in engineering for the purpose of recruitment to superior services/posts under the Central Government and also by many universities/Institutes for purpose of admission to Higher education in respective engg. disciplines.