Attn: Delaware - I485 filers

I think some of you guys have contacted the senator/congressman in DE. Can you please post your experiences with their offices. I talked to Senator Tom Carper's office. They are really good. But as of now I live in PA, so they cannot help me.

If you guys think we should try in all possible ways, may be we can try to contact both the senators and one congressman in DE.

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

Will try and visit local office this week

Sorry folks, I was on travel last week so was not able to visit the Local USCIS center. I will try and make a trip in the next day or so and get back to you folks.

Lets try and keep this thread alive. That way we know if there is any movement on Delaware cases filed in 2002.

Tim

I am a may 2002 filer from Delaware, we did our first set of fingerprints in August 2002, we just got our notice at the end of July 2004 to do our 2nd fingerprints today 20 Sep at MCD drive in Dover.
We got there at 8.00am like it said on the notice only to be informed that they do not do fingerprints any more at that location and our fingerprint notice should not have had their address on it, they said this is happening a lot, they then tell us that we have to go to Blue Hen Corporate Center for fingerprinting but we can't get them done today as they only do them Tuesday thru Saturday there.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Government efficiency at its best, not only do they send you to the wrong location for fingerprints, they give you a day and time for an appointment that they don't do fingerprints in that state.

2 hours round trip for nothing and all to do again later this week.

fallenw,

It is good to know that you got your 2fp notice. It gives us some hope.

I have few questions,

Did you contact any senator to get your 2nd fp notice?

Did you ever change your address after filing your I-485.

Thanks.

Rajesp.

I have not changed jobs or address since I filed, always working and living in Delaware.
I did not contact any senators or congressmen for help.
I have seeked no help from anybody since my lawyer filed the I-485's for us back in May 2002.
I am on my 2nd AP and 3rd EAD.

My wife got email notification from USCIS website saying her I-485 is approved as of 24 Aug 2004, I have got nothing, my son has got nothing, she probably should not have been approved as I am the primary applicant.

fallenw,

Thanks for your reply.

What I am thinking is VSC doesn't know about the Blue Hen Shopping Center location yet. Whereas the national scheduler - which schedules the first finger prints - knows about the new location. VSC's SNAP system may still have MCD drive as the prime Dover location for finger prints. MCD drive office does not have any open slots for finger prints because they are not doing it there anymore. Hence the SNAP system couldn't schedule finger prints at the Dover location.

smith,

I have not taken 2nd fp yet as Blue Hen Corp Ctr does not do fingerprints on mondays but we will do so this week sometime.
I will keep this post updated.

Attn: Delaware - I485 filers Reply to Thread

My RD date is july 2002 and my first finger printing was done in Sept 2002.
I have not received any notice for 2nd fp. I contacted Senator Tom Carper's office but no help. Made status inquiry, but same standard reply. Lack of resources etc. etc.

Received 2nd FP Notice today

Me and my wife received our 2nd FP notice today. I know a few other folks who received their 2nd fp this week. I would guess that all you folks should be getting your FP notices soon.

We are scheduled to do our 2nd FP on October 5th at the USCIS center in Dover (Old address). I think I will visit the Blue Hen center early next week and get it done before hand.

Question for FallenW: You mentioned they take FPs at the Blue hen center from Tuesday thru Saturday. Do you know the timings? We probably would go visit them this Saturday to see if we can get ours done ahead of time.

Regards

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Could you please tell me where the Blue Hen Center is? Is it in Dover or in other city?

Thanks a lot!

Taffiny

Tim Willis,

Did your LUD change before you get the 2nd FP notice?

Thanks.

Tim Willis said:
Me and my wife received our 2nd FP notice today. I know a few other folks who received their 2nd fp this week. I would guess that all you folks should be getting your FP notices soon.

We are scheduled to do our 2nd FP on October 5th at the USCIS center in Dover (Old address). I think I will visit the Blue Hen center early next week and get it done before hand.

Question for FallenW: You mentioned they take FPs at the Blue hen center from Tuesday thru Saturday. Do you know the timings? We probably would go visit them this Saturday to see if we can get ours done ahead of time.

Regards

Tim

We also got 2nd pf notice yesterday. It is on oct 4, 2004 and will be at MCD drive address. Atleast some good news !

Tim/Reemak,

no fingerprints can be done at MCD address, they can only get done at Blue Hen Corporate Center in Dover, it is only about a mile or so from the MCD address.
It is only open Tuesday through Saturday, your appointment date of 4 Oct is invalid, I went to MCD this Monday for appointment only to be told they do not do them there any more,do like the form says and turn up any other day after that.
I do not know about turning up earlier than the date you have on your form.
I am maybe going to B.H.C.C Saturday afternoon for my fingerprints, although with this being NASCAR race weekend in Dover that may be a bad idea traffic wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

sorry, hours at B.H.C.C. are 8.00am to 4.00pm Tuesday to Saturday, although I was told by MCD officer to not turn up later than 3.00pm.

Yesterday, we also got our fingerprints scheduled for the end of the month. But as you know, we are trying our luck this weekend to do it earlier. Does anybody had any experience of earlier fingerprint than the date scheduled on the form?

No LUD change

My LUD never changed since Dec 2002. The status since that date is related to the first FP notice being sent out.

Fallenw is right, traffic is going to be nasty this weekend due to the race weekend.

Since I stay in Dover, I might try to drive by this FP place tomorrow.

Tim

Hi,

I also got the 2nd FP notice yesterday. It is scheduled on Oct 5th. But I would like to try it tomorrow. It looks we can get together there tomorrow.

Could you like give me the address of Blue Hen Center in Dover? Thanks a lot. I live in Newark.

I-485 ND Aug, 2002